eight.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

CHAPTER EIGHT !
rl, dc*.

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

* : brief intermission

real life.

alex's stream was slowly coming to an end when soleil felt her phone vibrate. she ignored it, not thinking much of it assuming it's probably twitter or something.

when ending the stream, it was all great. the two had to finish cleaning up and such which took a decent amount of time.

"that was really fun, your fans are always so funny." sol chuckled as she cleaned the counters.

"yeah, they're the best honestly." alex agreed with a grin, as he washed the remaining utensils and bowls that were used to make the cake. "what time is it?"

"uh hold on i'll check right now." sol finished up cleaning the flour that had gathered as well as many other ingredients that clearly didn't make it in the bowl.

when pulling out her phone she sees, 7:31pm. she tells alex, to which he just responded with a thanks. but when scanning her notifications, one really alarmed her.

not that it came from discord, but who the message was from. karl. she felt her stomach drop.

of course, the two have talked before in MCC, and he would comment on her tweets and stuff. but they haven't private messaged since they broke up.

"hey alex," sol called out for her best friend who was drying his hands. he looks up, recognizing the look in her eyes. "oh god.. did karl say something?" he asks as he walked beside her, glancing at her phone.

soleil pulls his up his discord message and shows him, he chuckled out of disbelief, "what?! what could he possibly want to talk about?"

"i don't know.." she cleared her throat as she turned off her phone and put it in her back pocket. "let's.. pick up all of this, then we'll worry about karl." she gestured towards the set up, to which alex nodded.

after doing so, the two made their way to his room to finally message karl.

"do you think he means like talk on the phone or message?" sol asks, glancing over at her friend as she looked back down at his message.

"i don't know, ask!"

"okay okay.."

sol began to type and was nervous to see which he meant.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

discord chat.

@ karljacobs

karljacobs
hey, can we talk?

soleil
oh yeah sure?

soleil
like through message
or on a call?

karljacobs
oh i should've specified,
my bad. if you can call?