the school project

It's Monday. On the second week of school. And today I'm going to see vinnie...

Now, for my outfit I didn't wanna go too crazy to try to make it seem like I want his attention, because I don't, but I also don't wanna look bad in front of him you know?

I took the bus and about 9-10 minutes later we arrived at the school. Liz and Andrew we're besides me walking through the hallways and that's where it started.

"Vinnie hey what's up?!!" Andrew said. "Heyy Andrew haven't seen you in a while"

I was hiding my head in my locker, hoping he wouldn't see me. But he did "Oh y/n is that you?"

Shit okay.

I slowly turned around with my awkward smile.
"It's mee" I said. Liz knew what happened between us so she was watching very closely at our conversation.

"Cool uhh, I'll see you guys later" Vinnie waved "see ya" and we waved back as he left.

"Oh my god" I whined in humiliation, and shut my locker. "Do you still like him y/n?" Liz said, leaning at the locker besides mine

"I don't know. But that won't change the fact that we almost had a thing last year"

"Soo? He's not talking about it" Andrew raised a brow. "Yet" I said and started heading to class.

Bell rings right as I entered class and I took the usual spot in the back where all the kids go and trade hot Cheetos bags or sum.

I saw two familiar faces walk in. Ruth and Louis.

"Hey y/n did you know that Vinnie is he-"

"Yes I do. Now no need to bring it up anymore" I chuckled uncomfortably. "Ok" she shrugged her shoulders.

I groan quietly and put my head down on my desk. "You alright?" I hear Louis.

"Yup I'm fine" I put my head back up and smile at him. He nods his head slowly. "Hey uh about last night...I don't know what was going on in my head and I'm sorry" He said.

"Oh, no it's fine. Yeah don't worry about it, I don't know what was going on in my head either so.." I chuckled awkwardly.

I couldn't stop thinking about that moment last night. It all happened very fast yet, nothing happened at all. I don't know it was weird.