new kid

↶*ೃ✧˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

"Louis Partridge"

A boy walked in.

He was wearing a knitted sweater with cool patterns on it with some baggy light blue jeans and black converse.

"You may take that seat next to y/n, Louis" the teacher pointed over at me. I panicked a little since well, I'm not gonna lie, he's kinda cute.

The boy walked up to me and smiled as he took the seat next to me. I smiled back.

"So we're gonna start this year by..." The teacher was introducing herself but I couldn't care less anyways.

I dug into my backpack to find a paper and a pen. I placed them on my desk and started doodling on them. I ended up doodling for quite a bit now.

Before I was gonna take a break I saw a piece of paper appear on the corner of my desk. I knew it was that Louis kid because I saw him hand it over from the corner of my eye. I gave him a smile before I opened up the paper.

« I like your drawings :) »

Is what he wrote.

I blushed as I kept looking at the words on the paper. I grabbed my pen and wrote something back.

« thx new kid »

I passed it back to him once the teacher wasn't looking. He took it and he immediately started writing again. Once he finished he passed it back to me.

« you did not just 'new kid' me »

And we continued passing it around.

                       « well isn't that what you are? »

« true true but you can call me louis »

« yeah yeah whatever »

« is this class normally this boring? »

« oh yes trust me, you'll get used to it tho »

Louis was writing something back but before he could pass it back to me we flinched as the teacher yelled

"Y/n and Louis! No passing notes around class, you hear me?!" As she said that, she snatched the paper from Louis and kept it at her desk. Bitch-