strawberry gum

(ur room, if u don't like it imagine sum else)

┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

"Y/n!! Wake up you're going to be late!!"

Half of my body sprung up with my legs still under the covers. My hair was all over the place and my eyes were still a little bit shut.

"I-I'm awakeee!" I yelled to my mom who I suppose was in the kitchen.

Then right after I felt my eyelids slowly shut back again.

"Y/NNN"

Her sudden yelling brought me back to before, with my hair still in front of my face. "I'm coming mom!"

I guess now I was forced to get up. It's not even that late. My mom just expects me to wake up super early in the morning because she does..

'what the fuck am I gonna wear'

The first day of school after the most boring summer ever is weird. Because you kinda wanna go but at the same time school can go fuck itself.

'I'll just wear whatever I find first'

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

"THE BUS IS HERE" shit

I haven't even brushed my teeth-

I scattered through my desk to find the strawberry gum i forgot to chew last night. Throwing markers and papers across the desk and I finally found it. I quickly opened up the silver wrapping paper and put the pinkish gum in my mouth.

I rushed up to the mirror that sits in the corner of my room. 'My hair could be worse' i shrugged my shoulders and tucked the front pieces of my hair behind my ears but that one hair always has to pop back up in the front anyways.

I grabbed my denim patched backpack and bursted out my bedroom door. As I walked past the halls Cameron, aka my lil brother, pushed passed me. "Watch it idiot!!" I fluffed his hair aggressively. All he did was stick out his tongue. So you know, your girl flipped him off.

"Here sweetie, take this apple" mom threw me an apple from the other side of the kitchen. I put the strawberry gum above my teeth so it wouldn't be in the way. I took a bite of the apple and it tasted pretty juicy ngl

"Love you!" She yells as I opened the door. "Love ya too" I mumbled since I still had the apple in my mouth.

I saw the bus already parked in front and I quickly walked in. I pushed my way through where I used to sit all the time last year. The 4th row.

As I sat down I put in my earphones and played (your fav song). Every time I would take a bite of the apple I would hide the strawberry gum above my teeth. Tbh this should be an exercise

After I finished my apple I realized the gum is  loosing it's flavor. It's only been a couple minutes- ugh no wonder it was 50 cents.

I felt someone pull my earphones and..

"HEY BITCH!"

I was disturbed and absolutely terrified by the two and onlys, Liz Edwards and Andrew Williams. They were sitting behind me and had there heads above my seat. So I immediately turned around.

"You pieces of shits, I almost choked on my fucking gum!" I lightly punched both of them on the shoulders while they were laughing their asses off. "God y/n we get you every time. Every time!" Andrew repeated.

"Yeah yeah I get it" I rolled my eyes.

"Now I wouldn't get all fussy y/l/n. We did sorta pay for your cast when you broke your wrist that one time" liz pointed fingers at me.

"Seriously? That was 3 years ago dummies" I chuckled.

"So you're still not gonna say thank youu?" Andrews eyes widened.

"For what?"

"For paying for your cast dummyy" He mocked me.

"No, you wanna know why I'm not gonna say thank you" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Why?" They both responded in unison.

"Because you two were the reason I had that cast in the first placeee!!" I hit my head to tell them how dumb they are.

"Okay first of all, you were the one who wanted to play tag in the middle of the night missy so don't..." Liz was babbling about how she thinks she's right or whatever but I couldn't bother listening.

    -ˋˏ school bell rings ˎˊ-

First day of school so far has been interesting. And it hasn't even actually started yet.

I walked into first period and the first thing I thought of was throwing away this tasteless gum out of my mouth.

I found the nearest trashcan and I threw it away.

As I was staring at the lonely gum in the trash I heard a voice appear next to me.

"it's so sad how we just throw away something and we'll never ever see it again"

I already knew it was Ruth. Ruth Tang. Only because she always makes everything really deep-

she was staring at the gum with me as well.

"yeah...but it was tasteless anyways" I shrugged my shoulders and I quickly found a seat in the back. I placed my backpack underneath the desk.

"Okay class before we start I wanna introduce you all to our new student" the teacher started.

"Louis partridge"