Enter Zoom

Hi! Quick note before I start the chapter, I've been trying to write in third person more and I would like to change this book to third person so I'm going to write this chapter in third person but if you guys don't like it I will change it back. Also I'm very sorry for the late update, I've been dealing with some stuff.

Luna's outfit:

S

S.T.A.R Labs, cortex

"Are those Caitlin's clothes?" Cisco asked as soon as Luna walked into the cortex and a blush lit up her face.

"I uh I yes but it's not what you're thinking." She said before she saw Lenny.

"What's wrong, Princess? You seem a bit flustered." Lenny said with a smirk and she scoffed.

"I am not flustered okay? I slept at Snowy's last night so I wouldn't accidentally go into my neighbor's dreams and then I didn't have anything to wear so she lent me some clothes. What are you even doing here, Lenny?"

"Thought I'd stop by." He said before Caitlin came in.

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Caitlin whispered to Luna and the blush on Luna's face deepened.

"You left me alone and Cisco noticed I was wearing your clothes and you left me alone." She whispered back quickly and Caitlin smiled. "What?"

"You're adorable." She said before kissing Luna, Luna kissing back before they broke apart smiling at each other.

"Finally!" Cisco said and Luna rolled her eyes before they turned back to the team.

"Shut up, Cisco." Luna and Caitlin said, both of them throwing pens at him as Barry walked in.

"Okay, I just finished talking to Light. Why did you guys throw pens at Cisco?" Barry asked, glancing between the couple and Cisco.