Knowing Bros

A/N 's Note

In this Chapter I will be mentioning actual WGM couples like Solar and Eric Nam, Joy and Sungjae. I know they are not dating but in this chapter let's just imagine they are.

And also I may have not used a few of the names of Knowing Bros cast or used wrong anmes this is because I don't really watch the show.

Jugkook POV 

 Big Hit Entertainment had Released a statement about us dating :

This is Big Hit Entertainment,

  The news about both our Artists ( BTS's Jungkook & BLACKPINK's Lisa ) is in fact true, they have recently got back together and have been dating for about Less then a month . . .

At first, it was a bit awkward for us but now I'd say we are more like BFFs, We made our first Appearance as a couple about a moth ago and had to go on a date or two to make people believe that we are  " dAtInG "

Lisa POV 

I was just chilling when I get a call from Kook

LS : Hey koo-

JK : LISA BANGPD-NIM SAID THAT WE ARE GOING ON KNOWING BROS WITH SOME OTHER COUPLES FROM WGM !!

LS : WHAT ?! WHEN ? WHY?  HOW ????

JK : IN 2 DAYS IDK WHY BUT WE ARE GOING BY A CAR ??

LS : Shit.

JK : I know

With that We talked for a bit and then hung up.

A/N POV 

* A few days later * 

Heechul : Who do we have here today ??

Kang-Hoon : IDK, A alien from Mars ??

Jang-hoon : Oh stop, Now Hodong-Hyung Continue

Hodong : Ahh yes, Today we are here with some of the most Famous Couples from We Got Married : Solar and Eric Nam, Lisa and Jungkook, Joy and Sungjae !!

We all entered the set and they all clapped

HD : You guys don't need a introduction, you all our famous, but tell us about how long you've been dating, and how and who confessed ?

Solar and Eric-ssi started and The Joy and Sunjae-ssi then told, now it was our turn, because your confession had some sensitive topics like self-harm, depression we were given a made up story.

KH : So, now Lisa and Jungkook you both were together and then broke up then got back together again, righ ?

JK : Right, First it was me who confessed, After we were on We got Married we were friends and I think me and Hyungs were playing a game of Truth or Dare.

HD : What is Truth or Dare ?

HC : It is a game that was not around when you were young

Everyone Laughed.

JK : Okay, Then when it was my turn I chose Dare and I think Jimin hyung- Yes Jimin hyung, He dared me that I should do a lyric prank on Lisa, and then Suga-Hyung walked in and we just randomly asked him what song can we use to do a lyric prank. He said we should use the song Drunk in Love by Beyonce. I first hesitated as I already had a crush-

KH : Wait so Her own Brother helped you in confessing to her ??

JH : What an Amazing Brother ?

HC : A brother that everyone wishes for ?

Everyone laughes

JK : So then I did it and then we decided to go on a date.

KH : Well then What was your first Impression ?

Well because Big Hit did not want people know that a girl was staying at a dorm of a Boygroup, they fabricated a story for that too. They also told that you should call him koo as a way to make people actually believe that you are dating.

LS : I will answer that. It was in Early 2016 and I was at a convinience store and I had bought a few things and When I was Paying I did not have Change and I did not have my card and they also did not have the option of PayPal or stuff and Then this guy, who was Koo and-

HC : Wait you call him Koo ?

You bit your lip and Smiled and Noddded

Everyone on set except You and Jungkook : Aigoo !

You chuckled

LS : Right, And then He payed for me and I said Thank you to him we talked for a bit and then exchanged numbers we talked for a week and a half not knowing we are both idols and then we were frineds for a bit.

We were just talking everyone and filmed the show and then it was over.