He's Alive !!

Jungkook POV ( After The Explosion )

I woke up with a headache in a house made from bamboos. I tried to get up from the bed I was on, but I couldn't. I then realized all of those, Band-aids and casts on my legs, arms and etc.

Suddenly I hear someone speaking.

?????: Aigoo, Don't strain yourself, kiddo. It does not help with the injuries, It's miracle you're even alive.

It was a old man, maybe in his 80s.

????: BTW I'm Young-Soo, Choi Young-Soo

JK : What happened to me ?..

I said in a weak voice.

Young-Soo : Well, Young Man, Remember that Bomb crash ?

JK : O-oh yeah.

Young-Soo : I found you at the sight of it when I went out for a walk around the  forest. You were flown out so far way from the sight from the pressure of the blast. I found you and Brought you back home.

I managed to get up a bit and sit down with his help while he was telling all of this. Then I asked him for Lisa.

JK : D-did you by any chance see a girl ?

YS : What girl ? Any Description ?

JK : S-She had black short hair with parted bangs.

YS : Oh I'm sorry but no- wait actually id di see someone similar to what your saying when I went to go see the place where the explosion happened. She was in a weak state, Malnourished, crying over someone called, Jungkook ?

YS : She stayed here for a day before she left. I found you only after she left.

JK : Ohh.

YS : A-are you by any chance the Boy, What's his name again ?- Ahh, Jungkook ?

I nodded slowly as I tried to get up but blood started oozing from a band-aid on my stomach.

YS : Oh no, Don't strain yourself. You have to be in bed until your wounds recover.

He said as he helped me lay down.

...

Jungkook POV ( Present )

I was walking down the forest when I saw a girl Panting while holding the bark. She looked familiar, She lost her balance and fell down. I went ot her and held her. It was Lisa.

I never thought I'd see her again.

JK : Lisa..

LS : W-who are you ?..

She said before blacking out.

JK : L-lisa ? Are you okay ?

Before anything else, I heard gunshots from afar.

I quickly picked her up in Bridal style and took her to the grandpa's house.

...

Right Now, I here  with Lisa, waiting for her to wake up.

YS : Oh is this the Lisa girl ?

I nod 

YS : Well, I think I've seen her before...?

I look at him 

JK : Where ?

YS : I think on the TV, Is she some kind of celebrity ?

JK : Wait So You don't know who she is ?

YS : No...

JK : Have you atleast heard of me ?

YS : ...

YS : I mean your Jungkook ?

I sigh and explain to him.

JK : I'm Jungkook, A emeber of Bts and-

YS : Wait BTS in the sense the one who were nominated for a Grammy and everything ?

JK : Yeah

I said as he looked shocked.

JK : And this is Lisa, memeber of the girlgroup BLACKPINK.

YS : BLACKPINK ? T-that group with 4 people ?

I nodded.

YS : WEren't you too announced dating back in 2017 but then broke up, and then announced dating this year again ?

JK : Y-yeah, Wait your kinda updated.

He smiled and gave me a salute while holding his walking stick as I chuckled at him.

Just then, Lisa Whimpered. I went close to her and held her hand.

She fluttered her eyes open and blinked a few times to adjust to the lighting.

She looked at me with a shocked face.

LS : J-jungkook..

Lisa POV

I woke up in this house made up of bamboos. I looked to my side, only to find Jungkook holding my hand.

LS : J-jungkook..

He smiled at me.

JK : JUNGKOOK ! 

I hugged him and started crying.

I pulled out from the hug.

LS : Where w-ere you all o-of this time ?

LS : E-everyone thinks your dead..

JK : I know.

LS : Why did't you come back ?

JK : Bobby's guys still roam around the forest so getting out of here is not an option, and I don't really have a phone or anything nor does this grandpa- Oh and this is Mr. Young-Soo, He was the one who rescused me.

I bowed at him and he did too.