Epilogue -5 ( The Wedding ! ) ( EDITED )

SMUT INCLUDED 🔞🔞🔞

Jungkook POV

I'm walking down the aisle now and I'm so nervous

I'm walking down the aisle now and I'm so nervous. The officiant, my parents and Lisa's Mom were already there seated.

I walked in and stood where I was supposed to. My Mom looked at me walking down with tears in her eyes, while I tried my best not to burst out crying before the wedding.

Then My Best-men, Tae-Hyung, walked down and stood beside me.

Then the groomsmen and bridesmaids walked in as pairs.

Seokjin-hyung & Jisoo-noona.

Yoongi-Hyung & Wheein-noona.

Hobi-hyung & Chungha-noona.

Rap mon-hyung & Nayeon-noona.

Then Jennie-nona walked down, but soon left as she was incharge of bringing the kids down the aisle.

Jimin-hyung walked down alone as Chae-noona was the Maid of Honor.

Then walked in Bambam and Yugyeom, not together of course ;-;.

Rose-noona walked down, as she was the Maid of Honor.

And then, Nam-min, The ring-bear-er, walked.  know usually the ring-bearers are boys but the boys are pretty young, so We chose the oldest kid, Nam-min.

The triplets walked down the aisle next. The 3 kept giggling while walking down making the guests look at them in awe.

Then, Haneul, Soobin & Jinha came down in a wedding wagon which was pulled by Sooyun.

( A/N : It looked similar to this one but much bigger as it had to fit 3 babies. )

Hanuel was in a bad mood, so he had a blank expression but Soobin and Jin-ha were very happy playing with some decorations that were given in the cart.

Lisa POV

I stood there waiting for my turn to walk down the aisle, my dad came up to me.