Breaking News: BLACKPINK's Lisa has been reported Missing

You might be wondering " You still haven't reported to the police ?!?! "

Well she is an IDOL plus not just any idol a member of the world's biggest girlgroup, it might cause huge protests, debates and etc.

But right now a complaint has been filed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KOREABOO : [ BREAKING NEWS ⭐ ] BLACKPINK'S LISA HAS BEEN REPORTED MISSING

According to news released by KPS ( Korean Protection Servises { Police Force } ), It has been revealed that BLACKPINK Member Lisa has been missing since 1:09 13/3/20XX ( A/N's note : Choose any year you want ), two days ago.

It has been said that the last person to see her was her Boyfriend BTS's Jungkook. He had reportedly dropped her off at her apartment's doorstep at about 12:40 am after a date at a local carnival. She wore a Black skirt, a Brungdy Skirt and a pair of black shoes the last time she was seen.

Her band members and members of BTS had tried contacting her but were not able to reach her, this led to them informing her manager to go check on her. Her manager went to her apartment only to find it full of a mess and no sign of Lisa.

Big Hit Entertainment had reported this to the Seoul Police at around 7:30 am today morning. 

Hope she will be found with full health.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in the Lobby with my other members and all Big Hit Artisits cause we were all being investigated when . . .

???? : Hello, I'm Park Donhyun. The cop who will be leading your case.

He held out his hand offering a handshake I stood up wiped my tears and shook his hand and took a look at him only to realize he was my Best friend from Busan whom I lost in touch with.

JK : Donnie ?!?! From Busan ?!?!

DH : Yeah . . . How do you know my name By the way ?

JK : It's me your bud Kook, Jungkook

DH : OMOMOMOMOMO

We did our friendship handshake

JK : I thought you were a cop back in Busan.

DH : I was but I got transferred. Well now that's not the point we have to go and find your girlfriend so come with me let's go and check the CCTV of her apartment

JK : Okay, Is anyone else coming ?

Rose Noona, Rm-Hyung, Suga-hyung and . . . Soobin ?

JK : Soobin are you sure you wanna come ?

SB : Yes, I was the first one to be questioned and now I have nothing else to do so I'm coming hyung !

JK : I- okay.

With that we all left.

* At the security Room *

We are here at the Security Area 

Head of Security : Here sir this is the footage

He showed us the footage

DESCRIPTION OF THE FOOTAGE :

After Jungkook leaves her on a doorstep, he gives her a peck before leaving, she opens the door and I about to get in when a group of 3 men dressed in all black pushes her into her apartment while she tries to get out of their grip. About 15 mins later another man, also dressed in all black comes into her apartment with a suitcase, They send one of the men to watch out for anyone and the other 3 put Lisa in the suitcase. Minutes later they take the suitcase, with Lisa still in it. and leave.

Tears started streaming down my face. I turn around only to see Rose Noona crying and Suga-Hyung holding in his tears.

DH : L-looks like she has been kidnapped