Epilouge-2

Lisa POV

Here I am at the hotel room,in the bahamas as that's where we are gonna be having our wedding, with my bridesmaids and maid of honor.Only 2 more days until the wedding !!

Ooh Let me introduce the birdesmaids. Jennie Unnie, Jisoo Unnie, Wheein Unnie, Nayeon Unnie,Chungha Unnie are my bridesmaids, while Chae Unnie is my Maid of Honor. The flower girls are Soo-yun, Aera, Hana, Sarang, Nam-min, and our newest addition to Team Girls ~drumrolls~. Jin-ha, She is Chae Unnie's daughter and She is 8 months old, and before you ask how can a 8-month old be a flower girl when she can't even walk, well she is gonna be in a baby wagon, which you will see at the wedding.

And one Jungkook's side. Tae-oppa is his Man of Honor, And his bestmen are the rest of his members. He also has little flower boys, Haneul, and another addistion to Team Boyssss ~drumrolls~ Soo-bin, no not the TXT Soo-bin, This is Jisoo Unnie's Son !, He is 7 months, he was born a month after Jin-ha and yet again both of them will go down the aisle in a baby wagon with Haneul

...

I'm at the hotel room with all the other Unnies.

And the kids are currently with mine and Jungkook's parents .

Jungkook and his members are at another suite

We were currently having a kind of personal bridal shower in our own hotel suite.

And we were all wearing this ( A/N : imagine it has their names on it )

LS : I don't wanna get married.

I blurted out.

RS : ~Spits out the wine she was drinking through her nose~

All the girls : WHAT ?!

LS : Yea, what if I'm not ready for it ?

JS : Oh she's just getting cold feeted.

LS : NO, like what if Jungkook is not ready, What if getting married now, is a mstake on the whole and-

Nayeon Unnie : Oh My God, Someone spinkle wwater on her face to bring her back to reality.

~ We chuckle~

LS : But seriously though what if-

JN : Lisa~ It's okay.

She hugs me.

CH : Yea it's just pre-wedding jitters.

RS : Yes plus, even if Jungkook cancels the wedding last minute, I'll make sure he can't have kids.

LS : ~Laughs~ Thanks Guys.

~Meanwhile~

A/N POV

They boys are now laughing to themselves, while they are putting Bambam in a robe and putting curlers on his head.

JK : You sure you got this bro ?

BB : Of course man, now is Yoongi Ready ?

SG : Yup.

He comes out in his normal PJs.

SG : You wanna come too JK ?

JK : Nope Lisa told I can't see her until she walks down the aisle, so Jin-hyung Film it for me.

He says while he hands over the camera.

JK : Ok, Good Luck !

With that, Yoongi goes and knocks on the girl's bedroom.

Wheein goes and openes the door only to see Yoongi with a fake camera over his shoulder filming a Bambam in a pink robe and curlers in his hair, while Jin was filming it at the back.

BB : Oh welcome to Le Bridal Shower !

He says as the girls scream and burst into laughter.

BB : SO mistah camera man.

He says talking to Yoongi.

BB : Follow me

He said while walking in the most " girliest " way.

LS : What is happening here ? 

Lisa said between laughters.

BB : So here is Le Food.

BB : We have strawberry, Cake, some pastries, and some beverage ~takes sip~ ugh, which is NOT good.

With that everyone talked for a while, and then they boys headed back while the girls went to bed, getting ready for the BIG day tommorow.