Chapter 2

Alex slouched on the couch, she was sipping her coffee. " How is Tyler" Brian moved towards her with his coffee. "I dont know Bri, I just saw him in hospital after his operation. I dont wanted the situation to be awkward. I know he dont want me there with him.  I " she stopped in her track "Alex I know you went today also to see him secretly then why dont you" he was interrupted by her "You also know the reason Bri, yes I went to see him. Tyler is my brother, we were born together Bri, he is my other half. And the moreover  the hospital were Tyler is admitted" she stopped in her track "What happened tell me" he sensed the nervousness in her tone "I saw" she closed her eyes "You saw???" "I saw Renee there" she completed with great difficulty "What but what is she doing there" Brian asked shocked "Harriet & Rene are the one who did Tyler's operation. She is a doctor there & Harriet is still with her" she said with sheepish smile "What!!!! she is Tyler's doctor & " he was interrupted by her "No she didn't. They just talked formally as a normal patient & doctor" "Hmm. Even I met Tris today" he said, she turned her head towards him in shock "What did she tell". Brian  narrates the entire thing to Alexa. "They still hate us Bri. We didnt do anything wrong still" a lone tear escaped from her eyes. "I cant take it more Bri...especially Tyler's hatred .I want him, I want my brother by my side Brian" she cried hugging Brian. "Even I want my friends back Alex" he replied hugging her. "But I will never forgive rest of them specially him. They didnt trusted us but someone else. Huh I HATE EVERYONE but I just want my Tyler back" she said wiping her tears.

"Am fine Asher dont worry" Tyler said "You had an accident & you are telling not to worry" Asher said. Asher saw Tyler's parents standing outside "Where is Alex?? Didnt she come to see you" he asked curiously. Tyler gave him sad smile & said "She  came to see me for two days directly. Then after that she peeps inside my room secretly, enquires about my health to nurse but never came in limelight. She makes everything  perfect & comfortable for me, this time I saw my old Alex. I sensed that, after all we were in the same womb for 9 months & together for many years." Tyler chuckled sadly.

Asher holds his hands to calm him "Dont you miss her Tyler" "I do after all we used to be two bodies one soul still we are but after that day, distance have crept between us. I want her Ash, I want her to be with me every time, I want her to be with me at my new movie's launch, I want to stand beside her when she achieves some thing big. But it reminds me of that incident. Am done Ash. Not only her I want my Brian also.I...I love them...both are an important part of my life." A lone tear escaped from his eyes, Asher calmed him  "but no one can forget what they did Ash" a voice interrupted Asher. "Zander" they whispered. "How can you forgive what they both did?? I HATE THEM TO THE CORE"  Zander yelled "You are right but....Alex is my sister Zan, we have spent 9 months in our mother's womb & lived together for 23 damn long years. She is my blood. And about Brian he is my best buddy, we were together since we were in nappies. I still love both of them & no one can change that fact" Tyler yelled in frustration & collapsed on the floor crying. Asher consoled him while Zander wiped his tears "Yesss you can say that but I still hate them, I will make sure they will pay for your tears Tyler. Alexandra Williams & Brian Marshall will pay for their sins" He made Tyler sit on his bed.

"Tyler" boys turned to the voice. They were shocked to see them " Al...Al..Alex Br..Brian" Tyler stammered in shock .Alexa entered the room carrying a bag with her while Brian stood at the door itself. She completely ignored Zander & turned to Tyler "Mo...Mom told.. to bring these clothes as she was busy in preparing lunch for you" she justified before they could question her. She slowly wiped her tears & blood which was not unnoticed by Tyler, he noticed that her eyed was red & swelled due to crying "How..How.are.you Tee" hearing her calling him 'Tee' made his heart fluttered. She used to call him Tee & he used to address her 'Al'. They never allowed anyone else to use those other than themselves. "Am fine Al, just it will take time to heal the wounds" he replied. Alex nodded understanding what he said indirectly. "What are you doing here Ms. William" Zander asked in a professional tone. They were shocked to hear this type of question from him "Why are you asking me this ques Mr. Anderson? AND I should be asking you this question" Alex retorted. "I HAPPEN TO HIS FRIEND" he yelled "AND I AM HIS TWIN SISTER WHO Was WITH HIM FOR 23 YEARS. YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ME TIS CRAP QUESTION" she shouted back "Then why the hell you were not with him from last two years...he is 26 now, you told you were together since 23 years. Who is the reason for that huh answer me Miss. Williams" Zander asked her, this time Alexa's tongue tied. She tried to control but this time she couldn't specially  after seeing her brother being silent. Brian understood her dilemma, he ran inside & caught her hand. Zander saw this "Ahh her hero came for the rescue. But what happened to the Great Alexandra William, why she is crying" Zander mocked her. Alexa turned to her brother, she waited for him to say something but he chose to be silent. Alexa turned to Brian & nodded. Brian led her out of the room. He made her sit in the car & went back inside to Tyler "You didnt do nice Tyler. She came to see her brother, whom she loves immensely. But today you didnt do good when you allowed Zander to spit rubbish. He dont know her but you..you knew her right still. She was tired of being away from you, she came here to apologize & beg you to talk to her but you chose to be silent when this man spoke rubbish" saying this he left the room angrily.

Beatrix & Renee were sitting on a restaurant & were having lunch when Tris noticed something wired in Rene's behavior "What happen Rene" she asked while Rene mentally smiled at her best buddy. "I saw ...I saw Tyler today" she replied. Beatrix choked her juice "WHAT BUT HOW" "He was admitted in hospital as he had an accident. Harriet & I operated him. And after that I saw...I saw her" she narrated with great difficulty "Alex" Beatrix asked while Rene nodded positively "Even I met Brian today" Beatrix reveled "WHAT" "Yes I met him at a part. I also heard that Williams & Andersons are going to work together" Beatrix sipped her juice "How this possible, they are enemies since decades" Rene told "Yaa but its a big project neither of them will back out. Zander must have met her. And you know Zander & Alex both are tough heads" Beatrix said.

"What a day" all four of them said to themselves.