Roadtrip part 1

A\N were back to real-time. I've decided to name all the parts instead of part 1, part 2, etc. thank you for everything I have tons of ideas for this story going into the future and the past and in real-time but I'm glad your all enjoying this. Also I'm writing this at 4 am so don't judge also stefanielles lives today at 11 am yay. I might do a story about that later if its good.

This story has a wee back story so this doesn't have a direct timeline, but basically Stefania is taking Danielle around Sicily where she was born and they are travelling around in a RV and going to places that Stefania loved as a kid to share that with Danielle.

Stefania's pov
It was going to be a nine hour drive from our old location to where i was taking Danielle and we had left at 4 am, now so she was curled up in the passenger seat snoring lightly my heart skipped a beat. I loved driving the window was down i had my sunglasses on, i was listening quietly to Italian music on the radio careful not to wake up Danielle cause we still had seven hours left.

30 minutes later
Danielle had woken up so i changed the music to some pop and we were listening to Taylor swift and Katy Perry singing loudly, i was in such wonder with Danielle she was singing "We are never getting back together" by Taylor swift and her short blonde hair was blowing in the wind her hand was out the window and her voice, oh her voice it seduced me it was magical. I am so in love with her.

We were only two hours away and it was 10 am and Danielle was hungry but she didn't want to go into the petrol station so i went in, i grabbed some brunch for us and tons of chocolate and lollies for Danielle to surprise her. I payed for it then put the lollies into my pockets trying to hide it but as soon as i hopped into the car she said "i know you have chocolate" of corse she knew. "How'd you know" I said giving it all to her "its my superpower". And with that we were on the road again.

Danielles pov
Again we were singing this time "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry came on, which couldn't be a better song. Every time the chorus would come on and the song said "I kissed a girl and liked it" Stefania would kiss me and i would get butter flies in my stomach. When the song ended Stefania said "I kissed a girl and liked it and now I'm dating her" I cracked up laughing and then i heard her beautiful laugh and i stared at her completely in love with her.

"You know if someone was with us right now they would hate us" she said, "whys that" i asked "because were so in love with each other we don't need to say anything we can just look at each other and we know what the other one is thinking about" she said " so then what am i thinking about" i seductively asked. "That your completely and utterly in love with me , and that I'm the most beautiful woman you've ever met, but bella from my eyes your the most gorgeous sexy talented women I've ever met. Am i close" I sat their blushing with a swarm of butterfly's dancing around in my stomach. I was so stunned all i could do was nod. Stefania giggled and went back to driving.

A/N this is part 1, part 2 might be up today or tomorrow. Thanks for everything guys and we have like 4 more hours till the live ahhhh.