Nervous

A/N Omg I'm not dead, I'm so sorry I've been struggling with my mental Health and I'm back at school now along with New Zealand struggling with COVID again but I'm back and I'll probably try to post more.

A/N this is story is based of Stefania last live with valen and sofi but danielle and Stefania are just starting to date but they don't really feel like telling the fans just yet. but they're also living together because of COVID

A little bit of smutt for yall 😁🌈

Stefanias POV
Ugh I'm so nervous i have a live/ like interview with valen and sofi i had a conversation with them cause they wanted to ask me a couple of questions like things I didn't want to be asked and also questions that they thought would be cool and wanted me to give ideas but i just said I didn't want them to ask me directly if i was dating Dani but I didn't mind them asking about her .

I decided to call Dani from the other room. "Dani can you come here per favore bambina" i called out. "What's up you okay are you nervous" danielle came into the room and kissed Stefania on the head. "How did you do that how did you know how i was feeling" i asked her surprised she knew. "I just knew" she said putting her arms around me. "Stefania would you like me to stay here while you do it i can sit on the floor under your desk and hold you hand or your thigh" danielle laughed. "Actually that sounds really good you just have to make sure we can't see you" i said giving her a kiss.

I started the live and I felt Danielle's hand on my thigh it reassured me and also gave me butterflies. They asked me a question about what I do when I can't sleep I looked down at Danielle who was wearing a pink shirt and I laughed and said "it's pink and it vibrates" and I winked at Danielle who was clearly blushing but I felt her hand go further up my leg.

They continued to ask me questions about the show and about me and I would occasionally look down at Danielle who was on her phone. But as I looked back up I felt Danielle's hand go into my shorts I breathed loudly. "You okay Stefania" valen asked, I panicked for a second and it didn't help that Danielle was so close to where I wanted her. "Yeah just a bit tired had a long day on set yesterday which you guys will see in a couple of months" I smoothed it over while giving Danielle a look but she just smirked at me and I felt her finger slip into me.

I struggled not to moan as she started to pump faster, I was really close. Then she stopped. She kissed my thigh then crawled out from under the table then out the bedroom door.

I got a text message from her : I guess you're not nervous anymore.

A/N hello my friends long time no see been struggling a bit so it's been like almost a year but I feel like writing more sooo ya. Also I finally came out to one of my best friends.