Roadtrip part 2

Ahhh the live was amazing and i posted it on my instagram ( multifandom_725) and Danielle saw it. Anyway i was thinking of just making this a one shot story cause i have so many ideas and it will kinda flow and i will keep pretty much everything the same but from no on its a one shot book.

Stefania pov
We had finally arrived to a beautiful tourist destination in Sicily, the oriented nature reserve cavagrande  i told Danielle to put on her sneaker cause we had to walk down the path to the canyon.

We finally finished the walk to the nature pools, Danielles jaw dropped when she saw the view but I wasn't looking at the natural view i was looking at the angel next to me, it was a little windy so the wind was blowing her hair which made her look so much hotter. "You done staring at my side profile or do you need a minute" i laughed and we started to set up our picnic. I took my T-shirt to expose my bikini top, i felt Danielle's eyes on me so i turned around to take of my short and i walked seductively into the water shaking by butt, i heard Danielle's breath get heavier. I stood knee length in the water and turned around to wink at Danielle who had taken of her clothes to so she was in her swimming gear.

Danielles POV
I saw her wink and melted and ran to her kissing her passionately. "I hate you, you know that" i  said laughing "no you don't bella you love me Fidanzata" , "fida- what" "nothing come on lets swim" i ignored the comment but i knew that she wanted to tell me something. I saw a track going to the top of a cliff and got an idea. "Hey Stef wanna go for a walk" "okay bella where" I didn't say anything i just grabbed her hand and led her up the path. "What are we doing" again I didn't say anything and kept walking.

We finally got to the top  and i smiled at Stefania "come on", "where can we go" she said "only down" she gave me a look and started shaking her head " no bella why" "come on its not that far just a couple of meters lets go" i smirked. "No bella" but it was too late i jumped of the cliff into the deep fresh water.

I look up and saw Stefania almost shaking "come on beautiful just jump ill catch you" i said putting my hands out. "Okay .... ill go" Stefania took one more look down and i winked at her and she jumped and plunged into the water, where i pulled her up and held her in my arms. "You did it beautiful I'm so proud" i say kissing her on her forehead. "I hate you" she said pushing away but i held onto her tight "No you don't you love me"

A/N ahhh live Again soon, also watch station 19 right now lol I'm going to make a proper story soon. Sorry this was short