Finale

A/N yeah kinda back sorry guys been a year!

(set last episode of season 4 filming)

Danielles POV
The whole cast is relaxing our last scene of the season is the final wedding retouches, just a couple reshoots and sound bites so essentially we can just relax on set while the crew does what they do best. Jaina and Boris and Jay and barrett are sitting around the table with a couple crew members trying to hold their face sheilds up, while in the corner stefania and Jason are chatting. I see her throw her head back in a very loud Italian laugh, I stare at her totally in love with everything from the way her lip curls when she smiles to the way her smile lights up the room.

I don't even realise Barrett walking over to me.

"Yo Savre... Hello earth to Danielle" she follows my line of sight and shakes my shoulder. "Hello I'm talking to you", I finally realise that she's there. "Oh sorry I was just... Thinking" Barrett looks at me smugly, "What about, how her pants look on your bedroom floor", I smack her arm hard. "Oi you can't say that, but your not wrong, her smile just lights up the room and her laugh rings in my ears, she is the most beautiful women I have ever seen, look at the way her hair effortlessly hangs over her shoulder and how her body just relaxes no matter who she talks to she just radiates confidence and beauty", I say in one breath. "Damn with the way your talking to her you'd think she'd be the damn pope or something, man your so in love is almost creepy".

Stefania starts walking towards me and I get nervous, I do any time she's near even though she's my girlfriend and I see her every day she still gets me nervous like a school girl crush.

"Hello my wife ready for our last scene" stefania says to me, I clearly am panicking over her calling me wife my cheeks flair and my body gets all tingly and the butterflies in my stomach are having seizures, Barrett clearly notices and walks away smirking.

"Ahh ahhh yeah, ah huh... Its just the last dance scene right" I say trying to get my act together. "Yeah, actually they said we have to do all the background dance scenes too they said we just have to have fun with it improv really, I know how much you hate that" she says laughing, my stomach does flips.

We get ready to do the scene, the director puts on a song for us to dance to and we start to get prepared.

"Hey just wanted to say you look so hot in this dress Bella if I could have you here I would, your ass... Looks so good", she whispers in my ear leaving me speechless.

"Danielle you ready" the director says I stay frozen for a second for nodding, I see Stefania with the biggest grin on her face knowing what she did.

"Okay so first we'll do the group dance scenes then we'll do all the background ones we just want them to feel more natural, so first we need Danielle and stefania sort of in the middle with everyone crowding them, like a dance circle okay let's go everyone places".

We started with Stefania pulling me to dance then had jaina and Barrett dancing then Jason and chandra then scenes with the group and little groups just sort of us dancing naturally ish. Then stefania and I dancing, I could stop looking at how naturally she moves her body then when I faced her, her eyes hadn't moved up yet and I realised what she was looking at and I winked at her and I saw her blush.

Had a couple more dance shots and as everyone was dancing I saw stefania eyeing me so for a scene I dragged her onto the dance floor and grabbed her face kissing her passionately she got a little bit of a shock but we had to keep filming but I was happy I got the reaction I wanted.

"Cut everyone great job, also Danielle and stefania I like the spur of the moment kiss very natural". Barrett looked at me winking I almost cracked up laughing. Stefania pulled me aside. "You're so naughty, I was not expecting the kiss, not like it was appreciated" she said laughing, "Hey its not my fault you kept flirting with me and saying dirty things in my ear you know what that does to me" she nodded and smiled at me mischievously.

Alright we're gonna do some background work with Stefania and Danielle while everyone finds out about maya demotion we need the two of you to dance in the corner be close like you two can't keep your hands of each other like you're so in love". The direction tells us. "That won't be hard" Stefania whispers in my ear. I smile from ear to ear.

Whole Boris and jaina say their first lines Stefania leads me into the corner for the scene, we took our mics off cause we don't need to be heard only the lines. "This dress just does something to me bambina it's just so... Hmm hott" Stefania says dragging out the T sound, I blush hard.

We sway in the back as the other cast joins Boris and Jaina, my hand slowly snakes down from her waist to her butt slightly grabbing, she quietly whimpers then has a mischievous look, her hand slowly goes from my side down to my front slightly putting pressure down, "Oh god... Ugh... Not right now". The next shot lines out closer to us so we slightly move our hands so hers is back on my hip and mine on her waist, we both feel the lack of contact.

"And cut, that is a wrap for almost everyone thank you for having me for this episode and that is a wrap for season 4 of station 19". The director and producer say we all start heading out to our trailers for the last time. "Bye everyone, thanks for being such great cast members" everyone nods and hugs go around as we all then head to our trailers. I go to my trailer alone and just sit on the couch for a bit reminiscing, I hear a knock at my door. "Sorry I'll take the costume off now I'll just be a sec" I shout but I hear a "Aww" from behind the door, I go to open it and it's stefania in her normal clothes.

"Don't take it off just yet I wanna soak up all this.. Sexiness". She says staring at me from affar but I start to feel self conscious and wrap my arms around myself.

"Don't do that, don't hide your too hot to do that I need to make mental images of you like this before you hand the costume back, you just look so... Good", she says coming closer to me. "But we can't do anything till I take this dress off", I suddenly get a spur of confidence. "Take it off for me, there nothing on under", we collide lips her almost attacking me with need.

I turn around and she unzips the dress surprised that I wasn't lying there was nothing on under, probably wasn't the best idea but oh well.

She kisses my neck and shoulder turning me around we collide again tongues clashing, we slowly walk back till we hit the couch, she cups my breasts and starts kissing down my neck, I suddenly feel very exposed compared to her so I start trying to pull of her top she stops kissing my neck to take of her shirt surprisingly also had nothing on under as well.

I cup her breast as she leaves hickeys on mine she continues down. I shuffle down the couch to be more comfortable as she kisses my stomach then skips where I want her to my thighs and then goes up. She finally meets where I need, my head throws back in pleasure as I grip at her hair with one hand and my own breast in the other.

"Oh god don't stop stef all this teasing all day means I'm close". My hand pulls at her hair she puts a finger inside me and I moan loudly and if there were trailers near mine they could hear but thank god they've all left.

I felt myself get close then she thrusts another finger inside me, the pleasure runs down my legs and up my spine, I feels myself start to collapse she keeps thrusting into me, "oh god don't stop", I moan out, "I'm so close" then I let go.

She kisses her way up then kisses my lips. After a moment I get my momentum back I flip up and start deeping the kiss, I straddle stedae as she moans at the contact, I fiddle with her Jean Button.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door, we both start to panic, I grab a robe, stefania flushes her body with the wall of the door just out of sight. She is smirking, I put my hand on her mouth.

I open the door and it's costume. "Hey dani do you still have your costume just here to pick it up so we can go home". "oh sorry yeah I'll grab it and the hanger". I run and grab the dress and hanger and hand it to her. "Thanks and see you next season".

I close the door and turn to stefania, "Dani huh", she said with a hint of jealousy. "Whatever, oh my god they were waiting for us, so they could go home and here we are". Stefania just laughs.

We put our clothes back on since the mood had been ruined, well not really but it was getting late.

A/N there ya go long chapter with some spice jsut for u guys as its been a while hope ya liked it  didn't really spell check soz but oh well

xoxo