On Set Rondevu

A/N I'm literally in the car with my parents but ya here's so more this is them filming the fight in season 4 YK the end one with the spicy scene.

Smut warning 🌈🦋

Danielle's POV

Today I was only working with Stefania which I love we had a couple of scenes to film one is a fight scene the other is a sex scene.

I walked onto the set and saw Stefania's car I went to her trailer and she wasn't there so I went and checked the cave and sure enough there she was with Jeff I gave her a quick kiss and sat down across from her. She looked angry but I had no idea why.

She quickly got up and grabbed Jeff's leash then mumbled in Italian and walked out of the room slamming the door.

I was confused so I followed her, I got to her trailer and knocked on the door multiple times. "Si Si I'll be there in a minute" she yelled. "Stef it's me it's Danielle can you please let me in, are you okay," I yelled back. I heard Stefania scoff but still open the door.

"What do you want," she said angrily. "Are you mad at me what did I do?" I asked sitting on her couch next to Jeff. "Seriously, you don't remember," she said walking away. "Remember what?" I asked confused.

"I asked you to come over yesterday to do... we'll you know what, I set up candles and roses and I brought lingerie specially for this, and I waited for you and you never showed up," she said very upset.

I was at a loss for words I completely forgot about that even though we had just had a conversation about the fact that we were ready.

"You bought lingerie, in what color," I asked going closer to her, I felt her breathing stop for a moment.

"Seriously you made me angry and all you want to know about is my lingerie, well if you have to know it's black and... I'm wearing it right now," she said the last part in my ear in a low voice.

We didn't need to talk anymore, I grabbed her face and kissed her hard and passionately, but we were interrupted by our AD telling us that we were due to makeup and costume, she had learned to knock before walking in. 

"Hey Danielle and Stefania you guys are due to makeup and dress you have like 5 minutes," she said not looking just in case. "Thanks, Sarah well be there in a sec," I said helping stef put her shirt back on. I wasn't happy that we were supposed to be in makeup I was riled up and I knew that our next scene was a fight scene then a makeout scene. 

We sat in our separate makeup booths but I could see stef watching me so I crossed my legs teasing her, this was going to be fun. We got our makeup and then headed to costume we had to stop by stefs trailer cause she couldn't do this scene with her black lingerie as she had to go topless. "you are gonna make me sit outside when I could take it off for you," I said flirting. "Bella that's why you're outside," she said closing her door. 

We had a quick run-through as the camera people set up. "okay guys this is our last scene of the day so let's not waste any more time there are a lot of quick and smooth shots so this is gonna take a while". Our director said. 

We started in Maya and carinas room talking about the weather, I looked down at the old bathing suit and remembered the scene with the vacation the first time we kissed as Danielle and Stefania, not Maya and Carina. "Cut" the director yelled. "Danielle what just happened you were supposed to say your line," "yeah sorry was distracted," I said. "Well focus, alright, and take two, ACTION". this time I said my line was all flirty about the bikini top. 

With multiple shots and changing lines,  we finally finished the arguing scene and the heartfelt scene on the couch and now it was time for the makeout. Stefania's face was still damp from crying but we did the kiss and the makeout which 9/10 times resulted in us falling off the couch. the first time we ran the scene I misheard what the director said so I ended up jumping onto Stefania and we both fell down laughing. 

We were now on the floor filming the last scene, I made eye contact as I unzipped my pants for the scene and I took my hoodie off slowly making eye contact. She quickly pulled off her shirt ready for this scene to be over.  we lay on the floor her leg laying on top of my legs, she slowly moved her hand up and down my stomach. I knew this was her teasing me as this wasn't in the script, it was working I felt butterflies and was very turned on but I had to say my line. "Jack asked if it was weird having a girlfriend who is up in other ladies' bits all day" as I said this her hand went lower I bit my lip I was seriously struggling. "jack would ask something like that." 

we continued saying our lines and finished the fight. the director yelled cut and we were now done for the day which was good because it was almost 6 pm. "stef wanna go out for dinner?" I asked as I was starving. "how about you come over to my house and I cook for you" she said wrapping her hands around my waist from behind. "ahh then we can.." I started, "si" Stefania finished. 

I got into my car and followed Stefania home smiling the whole time, I was in love with this woman. we got to her house and I sat on the couch and got attacked by jeff, while Stefania laughed. she sat down and started to kiss me, "as much as I would love to make out with you I am starving and you promised me a meal," I said between kisses. she scoffed and laughed and got up to make pasta. 

I turned on her tv and sat cuddling jeff while she cooked. some time passed and it started to smell amazing. I walked over to her and hugged her from behind as she stirred the pasta through the sauce. "hmmm it smells amazing is it ready" I asked and she nodded. she called jeff over and gave her a small plate of meat and dog food. she platted the food and put a little cheese on it and brought it to the table. we ate in comfortable silence. "This is amazing stef you have to cook for me more," I said kissing her and taking her plate to the sink. "Bella ill clean up I'm the one spoiling you," she said taking the plates away from me. 

I looked at her with probably the most obvious heart eyes and gave her a big kiss and went to go sit back down. after a bit she came and sat down with two glasses of wine. "here you go Bella" she said sitting behind me so I could lay back into her chest, she kissed my forehead and we sat like that for a while till I got restless. I started to run my hands up and down her legs getting higher each time. she sighed resting her head back. 

I turned around and kissed her, then I moved to her neck. she groaned while I gave her a hickey, she pushed my head down, "makeup won't like it if I have bruises," she said breathlessly. I moved down and took off her shirt I kissed around her bra before she just took it off. my hands traveled down to her hips and I took her nipple in my mouth as she held my head down almost whimpering. 

I sat up and helped pull her pants off. I then kissed down her stomach but skipped her underwear. I then kissed up from her knee to the under of her thighs. "stop teasing" she whimpered, I pulled of her underwear and kissed around where she wanted me. she groaned pushing my head down further. I then licked her clit and she moaned her hips moving. my fingers thrust into her. "Danielle fuck..." she said barely able to talk. I continued to thrust into her and I kissed back up her stomach to her mouth and kissed he hard. 

"Please don't stop Bella" she groaned, so I didn't i went faster. her hips thrust she kissed me harder. she moaned into my mouth, my hand was starting to cramp but I continued as I could feel that she was almost ready to cum. "oh god I'm going to cum don't stop" I continued as she moaned and cussed. her legs started to shake and she came.  

I let her calm down and I just gave her little kisses all over her face. "I wasn't expecting it to be me having the orgasms but I can't say I didn't enjoy it," she says out of breath giving me a kiss. "yeah well next time you can return the favour, but for now let's go run a bath to get you cleaned up," I said getting up and helping her up as her legs hadn't recovered yet. "You spoil me Bella but you're coming into the bath with me."

A/N - I'm so sorry I haven't updated I kinda forgot about it but hopefully, this helps, it's a long chapter. I need some ideas for more chapters so lmk. thanks.