34.

I wake up from my nap and head to my bathroom to take a shower. I look out my window and see that it's still pouring. I head downstairs to cook myself some early dinner. I made some mac and cheese because I didn't want to burn the house down so I played it safe.

I finish and wash up. I scroll through Netflix to find something to watch. I wished I had a sibling to watch movies with. My life would have been more interesting but I guess it is now because thanks to Theo. I get bored with the movie so I turn it off and head up to my room. As I'm about to walk up the stairs the doorbell rings.

I walk towards the door and unlock it. I open the door to face a soaking wet Theo.

"Theo? What are you doing here? It's pouring come inside." I yell over the heavy rain.

"No I need to say something first and I need you to hear it." I was about to object but he speaks up.

"These past few days I thought and planned every excuse to talk and see you. I planned a whole speech to say to you but it just vanished. Fuck this is harder than I thought." He takes a second to collect his thoughts. "I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I walked into that classroom and saw you. After hearing that you were going to be my tutor I was so mad but now I'm grateful. I'm so grateful that I got to meet such an amazing and beautiful person like you. Those next few weeks we got closer, you let me open up to me, you changed me and I fell for you, and I fell hard but I denied those feelings. I lied to myself and I'm lying again because I'm not going to stop. I'll wait for you. I'll be here every day to annoy you, to check up on you even if you don't talk to me that day because I'll wait. I don't care if I have to wait 100 years because I know it will be worth it in the end. Even after all those years, I'll never get tired of waking up next to you, kissing you, or jumping down from your window if it meant I get to be with you because you're all that I want. You never gave up on me so I'm not going to give up on you because I love you." He takes a step closer to the porch. "I'm so deeply in love with you." He looks at me for a response as raindrops fall on his face.

I try to hold back my tears. He loves me? Theo loves me. I can't believe what I just heard. Those words perfectly rolled off his tongue. Everything he said made me feel something and not just butterflies but...love? I love Theo. I'm in love with Theo. There was no going back now. He doesn't need to wait because he already has me.

"Now would be a great time to say something." He laughs.

I don't laugh as I'm still in shock. I refocus and curl my lips into a huge smile. I run down the porch and into his arms. He lifts me letting my legs wrap around his waist. I kiss him as I get drenched in rain. I didn't care at this point because all I wanted to do is say that I loved him too. He kisses me back and it suddenly feels different. This kiss wasn't a normal kiss it had something behind it, love. He pushes my wet hair out of the way and cuffs my face deepen the kiss. We pull apart and I rest my forehead against his. I laugh at how soaked we are.

"I love you." He sets me down but still holds onto my waist.

"I love you too." I shock him with my response. He steps back at first as he doesn't believe that I said it back. He then cheers with a huge smile on his face as he picks me up spinning me around. I giggle and he sets me down.

"She loves me!!" He yells out loud for everyone to hear. I laugh trying to cover his scream with kisses making sure I didn't disturb my neighbors.

"Shhh!!" He kisses me back and laughs along with me.

"Say it again." He begs staring with sparkling eyes.

"I love you, Theo Gray." He grins before leaning down to kiss me again. We sway in the rain for a while enjoying each other's comfort. I guess I was in those cheesy rom-com's after all.

This was it. This is all I wanted. This moment will forever be replaying in my head. Dancing in the rain with Theo, the person I'm so in love with. Who knew tutoring a "bad boy" would make me fall in love with him and most
importantly that he would fall in love with me.

"Let's get inside I don't want you to get sick." He kisses my forehead and leads us inside.

We get inside leaving a trail of water which I have to remember to clean up later. I get us some towels and dry ourselves up as much as we can. I quickly change into new dry clothing. Out of nowhere Theo pulls down his pants and lifts his shirt leaving him only in his boxers.

"Sorry I just don't want to get sick you know." He smirks quickly making up an excuse to strip.

"I'll dry those for you." I try not to smile at his stupid excuse. "If you want you can take a shower here. I seriously don't want you to get sick." I walk you to the laundry room with Theo following behind me.

"Can you take one with me?" I stare at him blankly. "I'm just joking Athena. I would never push you into something you're not ready for. Like I said I'll wait as long as I have to." He walks up towards me and gives me a peck. I drop my tense face and relax. He heads into the bathroom.

After 10 minutes I heard the dryer stop. I get the clothes and knock on the bathroom door. The door opens to Theo with a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes trail up and down his body and he notices.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." He grins. It reminds me of when I first started tutoring him and he said the same thing. That felt like ages ago.

He gets out of the bathroom fully clothed. We get to my room and lay in my bed. I rest my head on his chest as he plays with my hair tangling our legs together letting the blanket warm us up.

"Just to be clear you're not with anyone right." My jealousy and curiosity get to me. I just want to make sure I don't get anymore surprise visits from Lauren or anyone else.

"Yeah, I'm seeing someone." I lift my head with a confused face.

"I'm seeing you." He laughs. I roll my eyes and playfully slap his chest. "Don't worry, me and Lauren are history, you're my future and after my award-winning speech you still think I'm seeing someone else. I'm done doing all that shit." He swings his other arm around my waist hugging me.

"Look at what you are doing to me Davis, you're turning me into a softy." I giggle raising my head to kiss him on the cheek.

"I love you." Theo says hiding his blush.

"I love you too." I smile.

We laid there cuddling until I heard light snores. I look up at him to see an adorable pasted out, Theo. I lay my head back down and closing my eyes hoping to never wake up from this dream.

One of my favorite chapters! Thank you guys so much for the positive feedback. I love you guys!♥️