Are My Kids Still Here (2)

August pov

Im in the hospital room with miya nd it 3 am in the morning nd i hear cryin nd prayin but the wired thing is that nobody here but me nd miya now this kinda scary cuz the doctor said miya didnt want to see nobody but me wtf.

August gets up and look to see who is in the bathroom cryin nd when he opens the door he is surprise to see rae rae sittin on the floor cryin nd prayin to god that miya get better now August doesnt want to be rude but he also want to kno how she got in the room.

August: Umm rae rae are u okay he said as he walk closer to her.

Rae rae: Im okay but i wanna kno why her!?!!!?!?!she was sobbing tears out her eyes.

August: Listen miya is goin to be okay me nd her had a lil argument about something i did wrong nd she said she was goin for a drive nd i guess everything was getting to her she blast the music nd then i called to make sure she okay but the music was too loud and out of no where it all went silent.

Rae rae: (Still sobbing) Dont u ever think of how much shit u put miya through she go hell and back with you hell for you she never wanted kids after the miscarriage but for you she having your kids she never wanted to get marry but look she has a ring on her finger watch what you do around her because one more slip up and u can just lose her but that just my opinion.

August pov

Damn rae rae was right i should treat miya more better than what i do now nd i know it's hard dealing with me but she with my dumbass nd i go and cheat on-(gco)

Simmiya: August........she said weakly

August: Rae rae you hear that i think miya woke

Rae rae: Yes i hear that c'mon

Simmiya: August.......babe come here please

August: Miya my baby im so glad u still alive and listen babe im so sorry for cheating and listen babe when we get home we looking for a bigger apartment for me u and the kids and we gone get married and that not all when we get a bigger apartment or house what ever u want babe just listen ima run u a nic-(gco)

Simmiya:(still weak) babe listen ok we dont need all that

August: NO NO NO!! Just listen babe i did u wrong i almost lost you so im do everything i can do for u nd the babies nd i been coming up with babies names wanna hear em?

Simmiya: yea August

August: How does andrew james alsina nd Andrea Mitchell alsina.

Simmiya: It sound great August oh hey rae rae were u cryin?

Rae rae: yes a lil but umm yall not tired

Both said yes

Rae rae: So can we get some sleep?

Simmiya: ya August babe come lay down with me please i feel cold

August: Okay rae rae u can sleep right there.

Simmiya and August laid in the hospital bed talkin about the babies and rae rae on instagram takin pics of August rubbing miya stomach say I WOVE U after one hour all of them fell asleep they finally got some rest.

OK IM GOIN TO STOP FOR TONIGHT CUZ IM SLEEPY SO GOODNIGHT ND THANK U FOR 400 READERS YALL ARE THE BEST!!!!