Endless Love

Chris pov

My nigga August and simmiya suppose to get married in the Bahamas so me and ranyah are in charge of the food but they should nigga we don't cook!! lol and we gotta be in the Bahamas today like what the hell man this short ass notice.

|ranyah otp with the chief|

Ranyah: No No No are you not listening to me I need yellow rice, baked chicken, green beans, Marconi and cheese like this is a black wedding this has to be on point No No do u wanna get paid....ohh you well get my order right can you do that Jesus." she said as she hung up.

Chris: lol baby calm down im sure everything is going to be fine just relax come here you need an massage.

Ranyah:*moaning* mmmm thank you baby.

Chris: you like that baby* he said as he was kissing on her neck. *moaning* ahh yes baby deeper yes this feel so good.

Chris: we should take this in the bedroom don't you think baby.

Ranyah: yeah baby come on.

...............................................

Rae Rae pov

I know it's been a while but I finally got with Michael and this relationship is amazing probably the best I ever had he doesn't cheat he has a job and he got no kids.....not yet.

Rae Rae: baby we have to pack because we leave tomorrow at 5 in the morning so I'm going to start cooking dinner.

He came out of the living room into our room "baby where are we going to be waking up at that time in the morning" he said as climbed in the bed.

Rae Rae: baby my baby cousin wedding is in the Bahamas nd I am the bride maid.

"okay well I'm hungry so are you ordering Chinese food or are you cooking" he said as he got out the bed "baby im going to cook come on" I said getting out of my spot I was laying in.

................................

Babe hurry up I wanna go" I said as August slow ass was getting dress like omg bruh any day now."

Okay babeh im ready na damn" he said got up nd grabbed his snap back.

As we walked to the elevator the only thing in my head was where in hell were we going like August isn't telling me anything he just kept saying it a surprise like nigga tell me something.

.......................................

mmm.baby.that.was.good" I said breathing heavy I never knew ranyah was a freak.

ranyah: yes it was baby it wa-gco by phone ringing.

ranyah:hello

unknown: tell him im coming for him.

ranyah: who is this

unknown:(they hung up.)

........................
okay only 2 more chapters left!!