Love Me Harder

August pov

After we landed and got our hotel sweet well master sweet I decided to not fuck the shit out of miya just yet I had to check up on my niggas.

~otp with chris and trey~

August: hello

Chris: hey wassup bruh

Trey: nun much just got done puttin it down on leanna aye you know how I do.

August: nigga yo ass so damn conceited but the question is how good was it?

Trey: shidd my back hurting from all them scratching she gave me.

Chris: aye at least yall girls giving up the pussy shid im over here dying I have to jack off to get some pressure.

August: haha ranyah not giving up the pussy?

Simmiya pov

Omg I didnt know the Bahamas would be this nice it so romantic I can't wait until I hit the beach now August doesn't know this but I called Chris and trey and told them to bring the girls up here now they told August they couldn't make it so I hope this plan works.

August:aww man yall missing it it nice out here.

Simmiya: hey babe do you like this"she said as she tried on her 2 piece bathe suit.

August: hell yeah but I like it more when you naked" he smirked.

Trey: aye stop talking nasty on the phone Nigga ion wanna hear dat but I would love to see miya ass naked too.

Chris: hell yeah in high school miya was always the one with the fat ass like lawd.

August: aye niggas stop talking about my fiance like she yours ight.

Simmiya:baby they are only words you know im only yours.

ranyah: better be trick.

Chris had his phone on speaker so ranyah heard everything.

simmiya: Trey where is leanna?

Trey: right here I just put it now so she sleep.

simmiya and ranyah: nasty ass

August: aye man we got to go I wanna hit the beach before I fuck miya to sleep.

simmiya: shut up August" she said in the background.

~at the beach~

simmiya pov

After getting off the phone with trey and Chris I decided to get dress and head off to the beach while August went to sleep with his ugly ass like how can u let yo fiance go to the beach by herself.

unknown: omg you look like this girl who I use to like.*he said as he tapped Miya on her shoulder to get her attention.

simmiya: excuse me do I know you? because u look kind of familiar.

unknown:yes I think you do my name is well since you don't remember me call mr jay z ya know.

okkk he is clearly conceited.

simmiya: okay jay I have to go now my fiance is waiting.

okay now I'm lying August is in the bed sleep.

August pov

I woke up from this good ass nap then I decided to go to the beach with my Babeh but when I look I see her talking to someone and she looked as if she was scared of this so yall know im being me I must see what's going on.

August: aye partner wassup u know my lady cuz if u don't then step.

aww thank you baby for saving me.

jay z:ight man I guess im just going to go.

As he walked away miya turned around and looked at August face expression.

August:who was dat babeh*he said angrily.

simmiya: I don't know baby.

August: okay babeh let's leave and go back to hotel I don't like how he us lookin at you.

as they walked away the only thing jay think about is.

see you soon simmiya and I will get you back from August.