The Big Day!!!

Simmiya pov

i can't not believe that today is the day i marry the love of my life when i think about all the shit we been through it makes me smile and make me sad we been through a lot of shit.

Katreva: hey babygirl are you ready for your big day everything is all set and i am sure u will look so beautiful she said as watched simmiya eating breakfast.

Simmiya: Yes mama i am ready i wish daddy was here to walk me down the aisle that would be really nice" I said as was eating breakfast.

Leanna: " Hello hello hello how is the lovely bride to be doing because girl you look great" she said as bust threw the house door since she has a key.

Simmiya: " I'm doing fine girl I'm just really nervous what if it doesn't go as planned" I said as she was putting on my shoes.

Leanna: "Girl calm down everything is fine now come on were late August is waiting on you and hey look so beautiful baby girl" she said as we walked out the door and on our way down the alisle.

As I was walking down the alisle the beautiful I loved started playing marrying an angel by Jamie foxx.

Well it been five years can't hold back my tears cause I'm marrying an angel ohhhh.

As I take your handdd I pledge your man I vow to love to hold and cherish and never disrespect love we shared.

I'll be honest I can't not lie
there be some good days
there be some bad times
I'll be standing by your side my sweet angel.

me and the love of mines ohhh
as I take this ring yeah
and I place it on your sweet lovely hand
now we show our kids
and they will tell their kids
what mom and daddy did
on the I married my angel.

We are gathered here to today in holy matrimony to bring these to beautiful people together now before I go any further will there be anyone who has to say anything about this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace.

-silence-

well then we are ready for our vows simmiya you may go first.

Simmiya:"August when I first saw you I didn't know if you would notice because you were so into all the ghetto girls lol but as I got to know you I started liking you but I didn't want to tell you because I wanted to see if you liked me and you did you asked me and started dating people at school called us the power couple and some of them thought we wouldn't make it well look at us now two beautiful children I want to have more but august I loved you when you had nothing but ya momma and I'm still loving you when you have everything" I said as tears came down my eyes.

August:"Wow how can I top that lol but umm never in my life would've I thought of settle down at a early age but my momma always did say if she been with you from day one that love and I never thought of it like that before but when I saw this face I knew for show this was going to be my everything my babymomma my wife my everything we been through hell and back and she hasn't left my side and baby girl I just wanna say I really adore and love you."he said as he tried not to cry.

well there nothing need to said but August you may now kiss your bride.

everyone: ohhhhhhhh yaaasssss!!

Chris: damn august you tongue ha down just wait for tonight bruh.

Trey: stfu nigga.

everyone laughed.

well that the end of this book but sequel will be coming on 9/20/15