Their Finally Here!!!

Simmiya pov

After the accident I've been feeling like the babies are goin to come anytime now im so worried but i dont want August to worry because when he get worried then i get even more worried so i told August can he go downstairs nd get me some peanut butter and pickles because I LOVE THAT SO MUCH but as he was downstairs im in the bathroom looking at my stomach but as im looking i feel something running down my leg then i felt a sharp pain in my back then that when it hit me im in labor!!!

Simmiya: AUGUST BABE HELPPPP!!!!!

August come running into the room looking every where for miya he looked in the closet in the bed under the bed every where.

Simmiya: AUGUST BABE IM RIGHT HERE IN THE BATHROOM!!

August: Bae r u in labor or r u just screaming for nothing

Simmiya: AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA JR. WILL I BE SCREAMING FOR NOTHING MY WATER JUST BROKE !!

August: OHH SHIT OKAY LET ME HELP U UP COME ON.

August got miya in the car then he ran back to the room to get the baby bag the in a minute he came back in the car.

Simmiya: AUGUST HURRY UP SHIT THESE KIDS HURT LIKE HELL!!

August: ok ok ok im here how u feel

Simmiya: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August: Not what i wanted to hear but okay that good.

Simmiya:(tryin not to laugh at his comment)

-at the hospital-

August: EXCUSE ME AYE AYE EXCUSE MY FIANCEE IS IN LABOR CAN SOME BODY HELP ME PLEASE

A group of doctors ran over to them and put miya in a wheelchair took her down the hall.

August: You gone be okay babe im right here ok

Simmiya: okayyy okayy (trying to catch her breath)

The doctors rushed her to the room nd start hooking her to cords so she can hear the babies heart beat while August was in the hall he called everyone nd told them the babies are on the way.

Katreva: WHERE IS SHE MY BABYGIRL IS HAVING BABIES OHH GOD HELP HA AUGUST AUGUST SWEETHEART DID SHE GHAVE THE BABIES YET!!?!?!?!?!?

August: No mama k and can u stop screaming u makin me nervous.

Rae rae, leanna, and ranyah came running throught the door asking questions they brought a alot of balloons they had big smile on their face.

Doctor Harris: you guys can go and see her now and mr. August she almost ready to give birth.

August: okay thank you so much.

They walked in and saw miya looking at them smiling and they heard the heart beat of the babies so of course they tried to make her laugh through the pain.

Rae rae: aye yall hear that aye turn it up come on August turn it up.

August turn the monitor up to where they can hear the heart beat more clearly.

Leanna: awwee they sound so cute aye they goin a beat yall hear em aye August freestyle right quick.

August: Man i aint good at freestyling

Rae rae: Man we got this

So they started dancing and singing makin miya laugh but miya laughed so hard that the babies were coming now and she stop nd start screaming.

Ranyah: You August yo dancing sucks that why she screaming

Simmiya: NO.......THE.....BABIES.........ARE..........COMING!!!!

August: OHH SHIT AYE GET SOME DOCTORS IN HERE RIGHT NA

The doctors came rushing in and they look at everything maing sure she was ready nd yup they coming.

Nurse: Ok ma'am you are ready to push are you ready

Simmiya nodded her head

August: ok babe im right here grab my hand (bad idea)

Doctor Harris: okay simmiya when i count to three give me a big push okay 1.........................2......................3

Simmiya: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Doctor Harris: ok that was good breath now give me another

Katreva: come baby girl u almost there

August couldnt say nothing his hand was hurting like hell cuz miya was squeezing the hell out of his hand.

Simmiya push some more and heard the first cry it was the boy she pushed some more and heard the second cry her babygirl the doctors let August cut the umbilical cord and they did they business on miya while one of the nurse cleaned up the babies and brought them back in the room.

Everybody: Awwweee they look some beautiful!!

Ranyah: Boyyy August u make some pretty babies

August: lol ikr

Nurse: excuse me but i need the name of the babies please.

August: umm babe u wanna name em

Simmiya: Nawl babe u name them

August: Okay Andrew Anthony Alsina and Andrea Mitchell Alsina

Nurse: okay thank u and im sure the doctor told you guys about simmiya not having no sex for 8 weeks so she can heal and after she heal than that when you guys can go on with your life.

August: wait i waited 9 months with no sex now i gotta wait 8 weeks without sex yall killing me man.

Simmiya:lol no sex babe lol

August: mann ight i got'chu

After everyone held the baby everybody left and August put the babies in their lil crib next to miya and miya was knock out and August just looked at my family and smiled but August started to get tired so he fell asleep.

MIYA FINALLY HAD THE BABIES
PICTURES WILL BE POSTED UP SOON