Are My Kids Still Here??

2 weeks later

August pov

After me nd miya left the mall yes i proposed nd yes she said yes sorry yall couldnt see it but ever simce me and miya been engaged i been missin my old ways nd i step out on time with my boys nd fucked this broad but i didnt mean to.

Simmiya:WYM U DIDNT MEAN TO FUCK HA AUGUST THIS NOT MAKIN NK SENSE she said as she was comin down the stairs

Simmiya pov

Once again me and August gettin into another argument but i dont get it i give him every thing he wants but he still cheat like really.

August: babe just listen to me please i was drunk

Simmiya:AND??? AUGUST I PUT UO ALOT WITH YO BULLSHIT BUT THIS RIGHT HERE HAS CROSSED THE LINE

August:babe wat can i do to make it up to u??

Simmiya: u know what nothing im goin to go for a drive

August:babe are u comin back??

Simmiya:dont i always come back

Simmiya pov

So i got in the car nd just tryin to clear my mind up with every thing that just happened first i get pregnant next im engaged then he cheats really im beyond mad with this shit but as i was in the car Deborah Cox nobody suppose to be here comes on so i turn it all the way up just tryin to think away my problem nd just then my phone started to ring so i answered it nd of course it was August so as i was talkin nd vibin out to the song out of no were here come this car BOOOM!!!!!

Simmiya:August babe i just need some BOOM!!!!

August:babe??

Simmiya:.........nothing

August:BABE WAT WAS THAT ARE U OKAY BABE PLEASE SPEAK TO ME PLEASE!!!!

Simmiya:im okay August call help she said weakly

August:HOLD ON KK

August pov

So im otp with miya nd we talkin bout what just happened as soon as she started to finish her sentence a car hit her im so damn scared but that my fiance and MY BABYMOMMA PLEASE GOD PLEASE KEEP YOUR HANDS OVER HER JESUS.

-skip to the hospital-

August called everyone nd told them what happened so now every one is in the waiting room August tryin his hardest no to cry but he breaks down miya momma katreva prayin to god askin him to take her nd not her daughter leanna rae rae ranyah and shara are cryin thinkin bout their memories they had together.

Dr.Harris:Um excuse me simmiya neal

Everybody stood up

Dr.Harris:i only need Mr.august and Mrs.Neal please nd thank u

August:come doc is she okay will she live are my kids still here??

Katreva:Doc listen i really need yall to do something for my child please she is too young to leave me she the only thing i have so far please tell me she will be okay.

Dr.Harris:Well mr.august we almost lost her nd your two beautiful kids but she is a very strong young lady nd she fought for her being a strong woman she is okay nd yall can go in see her tomorrow but she want to see August now.

August:okay i can go now right??

Katreva:yes the doctor said u could go

August pov

As i walked in the room i broke down i yelled nd scream sayin how im sorry i am i mean i almost lost my fiance and my kids miya was in the bed sleep she looked so peaceful in that hospital but i just wanted to hold her but i couldn't touch ha.

It's 3 am in the morning and August sleep but he wakes up by the sound of cryin nd prayin nd he is wonder so is that so when he get up nd see who it is cuz miya is layin then the bed.

TO BE CONTINUED!!

who was in the hospital??

who hit miya??

where was marvin when all of this happened??