ーー✧✧ 0️⃣0️⃣4️⃣ ✧✧ーー

__________________
        I S A B E L L A
__________________

" Breakfast is ready !" ー Mrs. Park's high pitch call, which surprisingly was still lady-like, came from downstairs.

Immediately four 'coming' shouts came from different parts of the house, two from boys, one from Mr. Park and the last one from me.

After re-checking my complete profile in the mirror for the last time, I took my purse along with my phone , ID cards, SNU hospital visiting card and rushed downstairs.

It's been four days since I arrived here, and this family is treating me like it's own member. My things arrived two hours after my entry in this house and I joined at Coffee Beans just the day after. The pay is pretty impressive at the cafe but after much begging to Mr. Park, I settled at half salary because after all I'm lodging at their place free of cost and I wanted to pay it off in some way.

I have also been accepted at a nightclub cum bar as a bartender . Working hour starts from eight to midnight, and pay is huge.

Everything fits my timetable perfectly. After breakfast at eight, I rush off to the hospital to meet Matty. Spending an hour with him, I come back and start working at the cafe from 10 am. Cafe work ends at 7 and then I head back home, I mean Park House , to get fresh and dress up for the bar.

As I reached the dinning hall and took a seat, jihoon greeted me with a goodmorning followed by the couple and then Jung-hoon. I greeted back and then dug into the delicious pancakes in front of me.

"Hey noona, do you think you can help me with my maths home work, the one I showed you yesterday?"ー jihoon asked with a mouthfull of pancake.

It's been hardly been a week and he already takes me as his noona. Even the couple treats me as their daughter.
It feels good to have everyone at the table during breakfast and dinner, and conversing without anything against me being an outsider.

"Don't talk with your mouth full idiot. "ーJung-hoon said to his brother, before I could reply. Jihoon grumbled and teased back by poking his tongue out.

Only Jung-hoon is the one who hardly spoke a sentence to me. It's not like he hates me or something because we exchange goodmorning and goodnights, and also when our eyes meet he doesn't glare, instead he gives me a tight smile. Sometimes when I ask something he replies but in a word.

It's not like I like him or anything. It's just that his non interactive nature towards me , makes me think that he ain't good with me lodging here.

"It's okay Jihoon. After I come back from the cafe, we will do it together. " ー he gave me his biggest toothy smile and then turned towards his brother , to tease him yet again.

After finishing my food , I got up and went to the sink to wash off the plate.

As I was drying off my hands, Mrs. Park enter with the rest of the dirty plates. She flashed me a smile and wished me a good day at work.

I filled a bottle for my day and headed out.

Closing the front door behind me, I paused. I thought he left but that's not case I guess , because Jung-hoon was leaning against his car at the front gate.

I walked up and was about to pass by, when he coughed to gain attention. I turned with a hooked up eyebrow.

"Mom said to drop you off to the hospital. "ー he said and started walking towards his side of the car.

"But you have college and it's in totally different direction. Plus the hospital is just fifteen minutes of walk away."

He kept silent and got in the car. I stood their confused and kept observing him across the front glass  of the car. He cocked up his brow and motioned me to get in.
I don't know if he's creepy or I'm stupid but I just got in and the car took off.

First two minutes were silent but being me I asked the same question again. This time he answered.
" I'm not going to college today. I have some work and it's in the way to the hospital. "
The wasn't rude or irritation dripped but it also wasn't a plain happy one.

Silence reigned again and this time I didn't open my mouth . I stared at him for few seconds before turning towards the road. He seems like a good boy but there's something I can't pinpoint , that isn't good . Yesterday night I discovered a few tattoos on his body when he came or more accurately, barged in my room half naked, only in sweat pants, to say that his brother was calling for me.

I know it's perverty to check him out but it wasn't my fault. He just came in suddenly, while I was taking out my bar uniform, and it was my body's reflex to place my eyes on the intruder. The fact that his dark prominent tattoos ,were practically engraved in the front, wasn't at all helpful in that situation.

He has a skull with a Rose tattoo in his shoulder, a sentence tattooed on the innerside of the left forearm and an elaborate black thunder tattoo on his right forearm. Maybe he has more tattoos but the one that pitched out curiosity was that thunder one. Was there any meaning behind this tattoos or are they just random?

A fake cough bought me back to the car . I swept my gaze at my surroundings and saw that we have reached the hospital. I thanked him after removing the seat belts, and them jumped off on the path to meet my brother.

Hey guys!! How are you all ?? Are you enjoying my story ? Is it boring you ?Tell me your thoughts

Hey guys!!
How are you all ?? Are you enjoying my story ? Is it boring you ?
Tell me your thoughts. And hang in there. Exciting things are about to start.

Pleases vote and comment.