ーー✧✧ 0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣✧✧ーー

__________________
I S A B E L L A             
__________________

Anything else from that night wasn't there in my memory, when I searched the next morning. Just the recollection of crying , him and getting into a different car with someone I don't remember. There wasn't much of a hangover, but a rampant foot-ache . Dip in warm water would do just fine I guess.

Along with breakfast , came an order from the boss for my immediate presence.

I was kind of terrified to be honest .
Good or bad ー consequences of yester events were inevitable and trying to predict the boss's next move was giving me slight headache. I requested for a coffee to the man who had bought the breakfast, before starting off for the boss's room.

I was escorted downstairs by Jin, with one guard silently trailing. Knock knock, and we were called in.

There weren't much member present . Just Yoongi, namjoon and Jin . And obviously the jerk-of-a-devil himself. Tense atmosphere, extra dramatic silence and cold faces which would probably pose as an extreme challenge even for a pro face reader.
Me ー I didn't even try.

For half an hour , the meet commensed . They talked and judged and I just saved my energy and listened. Mr. Jeon, for the first time in my memory, smiled and half-praised me for yesterday's good behavior, just like a master does to its pet dog when it follows all the orders in front of an anticipating audience.

'Moron ! Thinks of me as his personally trained pet. If God himself comes down and asks to make one wish right at that moment ー without any delay I would ask for his permission to kill this man.'

Anger burned down through my body but seconds later a tiny voice from the corner of my mind reminded that if I stay focused then I might be able to get out of this mess. Jackson is coming.

'just stay strong Rose. I can do it. '

Before coming out, we stopped again and turned on his order.
"Since misbehavior gets you punishment, it's only fair to award good behavior. " ー he said.

'back at the shitty master-pet role again.'

Yoongi and Namjoon left room. Said they had some important matters to take care off. Jin gave me a light push towards the interior, before closing the door behind me.

One closed room , with just me and him. The danger alarms in my head surely went off.

Mr. Jeon got up from his seat and with an open palm indication , he showed me for the sofa. His face , surprisingly, had no crease or anger lines. Just a calm lip line.

When both of us were seated , farthest possibly, he started.
" The raging emotions across both of your faces really did it for me. His angry yet helpless figure was worth all of it. And since your performance was quite creditable, there will be a reward for that.  "

He paused for a moment . And To be honest, for that whole moment I really hoped for freedom. My mind imagined the scenario where this man sitting in front of me would show the card of my freedom. Obviously there would be conditions attached to it.  That's a given in his books and kingdom. But freedom nevertheless.

However, when he continued after a quick read of my face, all those imagined moments and happiness disappeared into nothingness. They were too good to be true.

"I'm giving you permission to come out of that room. You are given access to all the area within this boundary , accept for the underground chamber and the second floor. Of course there would always be a man to keep check on you outside your room walls, but other than that you are free to roam here as long as you never cross the boundaries and stay with our order. "

Despite all the hatred and bad memories, I smiled. The sound of reward and the idea of seeing faces felt too sweet to my ears. I smiled too brightly. 

Please vote 🌟, comment and follow me