ーー✧✧ 0️⃣1️⃣5️⃣ ✧✧ーー

__________________
ISABELLA
__________________

I had forgotten to draw the curtains last night and now the amount of sunlight pouring through , was clearly out to get back at me for my laziness . I really wanted to close my eyes and travel back to the dreamland but seems like more sleep isn't in my luck today. I rubbed my eyes to remove the sleepiness and stretched my limbs.

Just as I sat up and tried to remember the day-date-surrounding , raw terror and nervousness started settling in my gut.
It's Saturday. The day I have been dreading. The day I was brought here for. The day when I have to cling onto that stupid boss as he shows his stupid status off to his stupid community, in that stupid event.

Taking in a long breathe to calm down my fuzzy nerve, I was about to go ahead with my bathroom routine when my mind reminded me the best thing that could have happened to me here in this hellhole. I turned my head and saw my brother . Still asleep and unresponsive but nonetheless near me.

So apparently , that stupid boss Mr. Jeon had rejected my offer to go out even before Jin could complete the sentence. But with much persuasion from Jin , for which I'm forever indebt to him, Mr. Jeon had agreed for me to keep in touch with Matt. But in another way.

I'm still not allowed to leave this room , but with the huge amount of fortune in his vaults, Mr. Jeon had transferred Matt to a very specialized private cabin in a high end hospital. To ensure an un-disturbed functioning of his plans and works, he had strictly order each member, who knows where my brother is kept, to keep the hospital name out of my knowledge.

But for some reassurance, Jin informed me that it's one of the most expensive hospitals of the country with the best neurological department and highly skilled doctors. Pressing on the limits, he had also called up the doctor in charge of Matt , and let me had a private chat with him. That's obviously with the Boss's permission.

And for the ultimate surprise , Mr. Jeon had given me tablet which would provide me with two great options to pass my day. That tablet has two icons ー virtual library and video meet. The video meet would only connect with the monitor that they have placed in Matt's room . So I had a 24×7 view of my brother, and I can never express how thankful I was for that .

Though it's their fault I'm far from him, but from another angle this also looked like a blessing in disguise because no matter how ego hurting it sounded, I could have never provide my brother with this supreme treatment even if i had taken up thousands of job or thousands of loan.

So if his betterment came with my imprisonment , I was happy to accept it.

With one last look of my brother's face I went on with my routine. Breakfast came timely and so did lunch. By the time the short hand of the clock reached four, Jin was at my doorstep with men following behind. The five 'men-in-black' each had multiple huge cardboard box and shopping bags in their possession, some of which flashed high-end fashion brand lebels on them.

Men marched in, placed those boxes on my bed and left the room.

My eyes travelled from the man in front of me, to the boxes and then back to the man. He smiled at me and then went towards the bed, opening each of the boxes one by one.
Within minutes , the queen sized bed that can nestle three people and yet have free space, was filled with seven dresses, numerous heels , some accessories and clutches.

The scene looked like something out of the movies where the rich daddies girl shoped whole day for her big day, with practically no limit.

"What's all this ? " ー I knew ,by the moment I asked this , my mouth had almost touched the floor.