ーー ✧✧ 0️⃣0️⃣7️⃣ ✧✧ーー

__________________
        I S A B E L L A
__________________

"H-how ??? W-why ??"ー words came out even before processing. If this situation I'm in for last two days,  wasn't enough to make me go ballistic, then this man is surely more than enough to make me run crazy.

Hulk and the other five men have already surrounded me, with the guns still in their cases. There goes my second attempt at escape.

But honestly at this second , escape was the last thing on my mind. I expected so many things on his face like sorry, sad , angry, surprise , and yet there he stood, without any emotion on his face.

'Is he the one who kidnapped me or is there someone else and he just helped him.'

"Answer me Jung-hoon, how in this holy earth, are you here and why the hell am I here ?"

Tears never stopped racing down my cheeks and being hit by a sudden lightheadedness and exhaustion, I didn't notice the entry of three new people in the room.

The first one was the tallest of the three. His dirty blonde hair combed gentlemanly, a clubmaster glass on his nose and a black suit attire adorning his authority.
The second man was a centimetre less tall than the first one. Charcoal black hair sat on his head, which even without gel looked fabulous. He had sharp features with plump full lips and broad shoulders. He had a black with white checkered suit and a super expensive phone in his palm.

In between these two, stood another man, or let's just say the devil himself. They say that the eyes are the mirrors of one's soul. His big round eyes were stone and demonic just like his cold dead soul.
What's worse, was his unbelievably good looks with shiny dark slicked hair, sharp jawline that put knives to shame, beautifully flawless skin and a towering height. His built body wasn't too muscular and the black flimsy shirt under his suit coat did nothing but highlight his packs.

It's a mystery why all devilish badmen have godly beauty.

The demeanour of all three screamed power and authority . The moment they entered the room, all other men bowed their heads, even jung-hoon.

" The girl tricked me and ran away from the cells, sir " ー hulk, who has crept up behind me without my awareness, spoke up, after gripping my forearm tightly.

The man in the middle, let's just name him devil until introductions, which I guess, ain't coming anytime soon.
Devil's expression remained still and silent. His jaw was set and he just stood there towering over me.

His dark mysterious eyes stared at me . But it wasn't 'im gonna kill you' or 'im gonna fuck you' look. 

It was more like a mixture of 'im gonna try and remember every part' and 'something's odd'  looks.

The man on his right spoke up, " let's sit."

Devil and his friends walked past the crowd and took a sit on the huge expensive sofa.

Jung-hoon was about to grip on my other arm, but I slapped his hand away. I knew it can turn out to be a fatal move when surrounded by dangerous gun-carrying men, but my emotions got the best of me.

I'm going to pull every single stunt on him to payback his betrayal. That guy is going to get a taste of my medicine soon. ....if I manage to stay alive.

The slap cost me a tighter grip from hulk. He dragged me towards the sofa opposite to the occupied one and slumped me on it.  He then took a sit himself , with Jung-hoon beside him. The five men in black  didn't sit but took a stance behind our sofa.

The hot trail from my tears had started to cool down but my inside was bubbling with anger ......... and fear.

"W-why am I he-here ?" ー wow Bella !! Way to show confidence.

Devil's lips played a tiny confident smirk and then answered, "because I ordered ."

arrogant..... and handsome.

"And why would you do that ? "ー this time I screamed without stuttering, which had brought out different reactions. Hulk tightened his grip, Jung-hoon shifted in his seat, Devil's friends had a slight smile with a raised brow and Devil's face was stone . He clenched his jaw and fingers tightened into a ball. That was my stopping signal but my bloody red eyes , due to crying and some anger , missed it.

" I haven't done anything for you to kidnapp me and lock me up. Heck I don't even know any of you except that douche." ー I pointed towards Jung-hoon. My eyes started to sting with welled up tears and my voice reached yet another higher note. "Just let me go or I promise to make your life a hell. "

The moment I finished, he took out his gun and fired, with it's tip aimed at me. The sound was bombarding enough to be heard by the whole locality.

With my eyes clamped shut, tears streaming down and palms against my ears, I let out a involuntary scream. I stood there petrified, my senses at its peak, waiting to feel the pain. My heart thumped dangerously loudly against its cage , as seconds passed by.

But strangely there wasn't any pain. Did I already reach the other realm?

I opened my eyes, only to zero them on the devil who's staring back at me . Actually the whole room had their eyes on me. A playful smirk played on his cold face as he pocketed the gun back.

"Donot dare to talk to me like that again or I won't hesitate to put a bullet in that pretty little brain of yours. I'm going to keep you here as long as I wish and you don't get to question me back. "ー  he roared with a calm voice.

I slumped back onto the seat as my trembling legs buckled up. I was shaking with fear. The gunshot still ringing in my ears, and the bullet stuck in the sofa, just a millimetres away from my skin. Breathes started staggering as panic started gushing in like water. How dangerous this men were and how they play with a gun terrified me beyond believe.

My vision started to blur and I knew what's coming .
Darkness.

"Take her back downstairs. "ー devil spoke and that's the last thing that I registered before drowning into darkness......again.

Hi guys

Hi guys....
Thanks to @chocookiechip for reading, voting and commenting.  It means a lot to me.

Hope all my readers are liking my story. More exciting chapters are on its way. I'm publishing new chapters thrice a week !! Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Please vote 🌟and comment.