Date

Have you ever went to a date with your ex again after 2 years of breakup? For me? I am going to..

                   (CHAPTER 8)   

I should say what happened in this past 1 week.

Jisoo unnie slept with Lisa and I slept with Rosé cause she is too furious to even talk to me and ignores me like hell..
The good thing is that both Lisa and Rosé forgave me and said that they will support me and help me to go out of the hotel.....As planned.

Meanwhile I talked to Kai all the time. Every single day. As if we are still in a relationship and our breakup never even occurred..
                                                        𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
                                   How is the practice                                                       going on?
𝗞𝗮𝗶
Great! I am practicing
very well!! 😉
What about you?
                                                          𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
                                                In full form!
𝗞𝗮𝗶
That's like my Jennie😊.

[ He said "My Jennie"!!!! Did you see it?? He said "My"!! I am dying... ]

                                                         𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
                                  Have you eaten yet?
𝗞𝗮𝗶
No but am going to..  
                                                         𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
                                  You haven't eaten                                         anything yet😶! Eat
                                  Something palli!!!
𝗞𝗮𝗶
Araso Queen of Victoria!
                                                         𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
                                                             ☺
                                                             𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

Everything was going fine. But some questions were popping up at the back of my head...
"Why are you taking me on a date after our break up?"
"Why are you acting this sweet??"
And the most important..
"Why did you broke up with me?"

But i didn't wanted to ruin this precious moments which we were having..

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

After our last concert we were all tired. I took out my phone in the vanity and the first thing I saw was Kai's text..

𝗞𝗮𝗶
Get ready at 8:30am..

8:30!??? Are you kidding me? Right now it's 11:39pm how will I wake up?
And who will do my makeup? I had tons of stuffs going inside my head when I thought of a person who can help me with it.

                                                    𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
                                   Hi Lia! Unnie here!!
𝗟𝗶𝗮
Oh hi unnie!
What happened? 
                                                    𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
                                Lia can you wake me
                                 up at 7 and do my 
                                  makeup please 🙏...
𝗟𝗶𝗮
But why?
                                                    𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
                                  Cause I have a date
                                     👉👈...
𝗟𝗶𝗮
Okay.