Distant

Have you ever become distant with someone whom you dearly loved? For me? Yes..

                 (CHAPTER 12)

𝗞𝗮𝗶 𝗽𝗼𝘃

- "Krystal.. What are you doing here?" I said sternly. Seeing her in the photo studio is making my blood boil.
- "Can't you see? I am here for a photoshoot!" Krystal said as she came a bit closer to me while I shrugged her off..

- "Mr.Kim! Mr. Kim!! Neo odiya!???" I shouted inside the studio for my careless good-for-nothing manager, who came to me with a tablet in his hand.
He pulled my arm and took me to a corner and said, "Yah!.. Mianhaeyo..
Mr. Lee'secretary called me he said that you and Krsytal nim would be having a couple photoshoots for a.. Week. "
- "WHAT!!!!? ARE YOU MAD!? HOW-"
-"Its SM orders Kai... You have to bear with it to be in this agency.. "

[I had to keep calm.. Because of this stupid contract I can't leave SM..That old good for nothing bastard..]

- "Nini! Let's do it!!!" Krystal grabbed my hand in front of the cameras and the music started to play..

𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃

[It's 9pm.. Kai didn't even called me or texted me.. What's going on..]
I thought, waiting in the living room for Kai to text.

While I was waiting I saw Rosè at the staircase clicking pictures

- "Hi beautiful! Neo odiya?"
- " To Chanyeol's dorm"
- "Wait. What are you going to do there at 9 at night?"
- "What do you expect me to do?", she said raising an eye brow.
- "Such cheapster you are!"
- "It's not like Chanyeol and I will play with doll houses.. We are at a right age to do that. And in a relationship you have a right to do that.. If you are comfortable with him or her..
And it's not my problem if you and Kai always go on dates and don't do this.."
She said the last words and got in her vanity..

[Ouch! It hurts.. But the thing Rosè said is correct.. What if.. He wants to break up with me again for the urge of doing that.. It's been only 3 months we are dating... Again.]

- "Stop Overthinking Jennie..." I said to myself when Jisoo unnie came.
- "Yah.. Jennie I searched for you everywhere.. Let's make some spaghetti with meatballs for three and watch Netflix..", she said dragging me to the kitchen while we made the spaghetti..

𝟮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱

We were busy watching 'Stranger Things' when Kai called me.
- "ahhhh~ Jennie unnie you almost gave me a heart attack!!", said Lisa pulling her blankets upto her mouth..
- "Jennie your phone is still ringing.. "
- "Oh yeah! I am going to my bedroom"

I picked Nini's call but he sounded a bit tired-
- "Jennie I am really sorry I didn't check your calls or texts actually I was busy shooting and then our team ask for dinner and everyone just got wasted... Uhhh.. It was a whole CHAOS... "
- "It's ok-"
- "No it's not okay!! To make up, I will take you to breakfast at 9 so sleep now.. It's already 11 pm.. I will pick you up at 8..Byee Nini Love you neomu neomuuuuu!!!
- "Kai I love you too-", but he hung up..