The Plan

Has your boyfriend's ex ever made your life difficult? For me? Yes...

                ( CHAPTER 10)

- "Krystal Jung? What is she doing here?" Kai said looking at me.. It was obvious that it made him awkward seeing both his ex girlfriend as well as present girlfriend who was his ex just one and a half month ago, were there together. In the airport.

"I have to go. " I said swifting Kai's hand from me as I went to look for my members.

𝗞𝗮𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Jennie was not happy seeing Krystal over here as she went to look for her members. Meanwhile, I went near to Krystal who was holding a placard.

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸❤!!!! "

- "Krystal, what is it?"
- "A placard for my baby.." She said showing me a 'bear' emoji beside the heart.
- "Krystal I thought that we broke up. Why all this work?" I said sternly.

[I knew she wants something from me that's why she came here... She is a kind of girl who can do anything just for her own benefit. ]

-"Babe! Remember that we promised to each other to be still friends right? So what is this all stern being?"she said pouting and acting cute..
- "By the way who was that girl with you?"

[ Such eagle eyes.. She could have been a detective rather than an idol.. Krystal should really replace Sehun on Busted.. ]

- "O-One of the crew with whom I-I performed with.. By the way you didn't say me why you are here..?"

- "I? Uh... I was.. Umm you know SM told me to pick you up cause you are going to have a lot of schedules today. So.. I.. Came here to pick-"

- "Jong In!!" My manager came running up to me..
- "Jong In  where were you? I searched the whole airport and you are here.. Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Krystal nim.. So what was I saying? Oh yeah! I called Sehunnie. He said he went to SM office and saw that EXO doesn't have any schedule today except Baekhyun. So you can rest today." He said to me.

- "Okay. I guess krystal you must have seen the wrong schedule today. Let's go.. I am very tired.. " I glanced at Krystal one last time she was probably embarrassed over this incident but I didn't wanted to waste time over her cause all I can think was to text Jennie inside the vanity.

𝗞𝗮𝗶
Hey babe! Where are you rn?

𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
Heading to Blackpink House..
What about you?

𝗞𝗮𝗶
Going to EXO dorm too!
Babe... I am really sorry for today..
I really don't know how she came
There.. But I shoved her off. And
Jennie I promise that there is nothing going on between me and her..
Trust me babe pls..

𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
I believe you Kai you don't have
To give me explanations..
I, saw today.. You were surprised
Too! Seeing her..

𝗞𝗮𝗶
Thank you so much to understand
Me... I love you a lot!!! 🥰❤

𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
I love you too.. ❤

                                                         𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢

Breathing the smell of Chanyeol hyung's underwears and Sehun's socks I knew that I was back to my home again..

When I step to the lobby, I saw Chanyeol hyung and Sehun sitting on the couch watching TV and Baekhyun hyung naked running from the bathroom to his dorm.
- "Yahh~ You brat!! You came back-"
- " Oh! Hyung wear a towel for God's sake!!! " I said covering my eyes..
- "O'com Kai! We know each other for nearly a decade now. You SHOULD get habituated with me roaming around naked!.. See both Chanyeol and Sehun are busy watching TV and completely ignoring me. You should start getting habituated. After all we all are men!" He said sitting in the bean bag near Chanyeol.

[ I should say about my relationship with Jennie so that they could help me  to go in dates with her..]

- " Hyung!" I called still covering my eyes, I went near to the living room and saw everyone looked at me unbothered.
- " Ah. Hyung, why are you being like this? We see him naked everyday.. " Sehun said still eyes glued in the TV.

[ He said as if it was a matter of fact that we should see him naked everyday... ]

- "Maybe because he is seeing him after 2 months.. " Chanyeol hyung said.. Probably still fuss about our conversation last time..

- "Hyung mianhaeyo.... I really didn't wanted to hurt you in any ways but-"
- " But you can't control yourself when ever we speak bad stuffs about Jennie right? " He said now standing up and staring at me right into my eyes..
- "Hyung I-"
- "I understand....But don't you dare hung up on me. NEVER. EVER. " He said pulling me by my collar and pushed me a little and again sat down on his couch.

- "But Jong in - ah you were going to say something... " Baekhyun hyung said still naked. Why don't he just listen to me what I say?...

- "Oh yeah!.. I forgot. I was going to say something important so.. If you all like to lay your eyes on me rather than the TV..."
Now all eyes where on me. Even Sehun looked at me from his TV.

- " So!... I-I am dating J-Jennie; my ex. Again. "
There was a complete silence before Chanyeol hyung said.
- "Wahh~ Neo Chincha have the courage to date your ex huh?"
-"Well.. We can't say anything right? We have to respect his dating life-"
- "But Netizens won't. They themselves have the right to date but when it comes to us.. They become like wild fire.. " Baekhyun hyung said cutting Sehun off.

- "Well.. I can't help. And you all still know that I still love Jennie.. And I promise that I will keep my dating life secret. Even, we had dates in spite of our busy schedule in Paris. And I would have went to her house but Krystal came by... At the airport.

- "Wait.What? Why will Krystal come to the airport? And what was she doing there? " Baekhyun hyung said being straight up from the couch and bombarding me with his questions.

- "I don't know... She was acting all weird. "
- "Weird? " Chanyeol hyung narrowed his eyes...
- "At what sense are you saying? "
- "She was acting as if we are still dating each other... And calling me nini and even brought a placard referring me "My Baby Nini"... But God bless there was no reporters or sasaeng fan there... Or else I would have been a dead meat." I added after seeing my members' eyes being huge like a potato... No. Pumpkin! One should have seen there faces..

- "Daebak!!! Means your ex and present girl-"
- "Hyung! Camanhae... " Sehun cut Baekhyun hyung off..
- "Jong in hyung.. If I remember, when I went to SM office I saw Krystal and Victoria noona talking to Lee Soo Man in his cabin.. And it looked like it was a very serious conversation... Cause Victoria noona was in the verge of tearing herself up.. Then she went away and only Krystal was talking to him, something very important.. And she just simply nodded. "

- " This much? You didn't listened anything else??"
- "No Kai... Before I could listen anything else our manager called me about our schedule.. And after he hung up I saw Krystal already left..

𝙆𝙧𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I sat on the corner of my bed and called him..
- " How is it going?"
- "Its going nice up till now.. Kai didn't noticed anything I guess... Your plan is going great. "