Revelation

Have you heard of this saying.. When your life is going wrong everything goes wrong.. For me? I don't know...

(CHAPTER 15)

When the world was falling apart.. He called me after months..

-"Jennie..Hi.."

[Jennie be strong...]

That's what I thought when I heard his voice after months. The memory when Kai texted me after our break up for the first time after he pushed me in London came flushing by...

I was going to hung up when Kai started speaking again..

- "Jennie please listen to me..Can you meet me in Namsan Tower at 8? We need to talk.."

- "You disappeared for 3 months without thinking what I would feel about your disappearance and now you are calling me after all this scandal to meet you? Sorry. But I don't want another scandal for me..One is enough."

- " Jennie I know.. I am sorry, I am very sorry..But please meet me in Namsan Tower today..I will wait for you.."

I didn't replied to his last words and hung up...I was too frustrated and anxious about this whole scandal..

When Jisoo unnie came.. She heard us talking and shouted at me with rage.

- "Yah!!! NEO MICHEOSEO!????How can you meet him now when you have a huge scandal to clear on your shoulders????"

-"Unnie I didn't say I will meet him..He called me.. And I am too tired to here your naggings right now.. I need to sleep.."

-"Its a trap-"

Before she could irritate me with her nagging I went to my dorm..

Kai's words were still stuck inside my head... I thought whether I should go or not but the thoughts of reporters and fans hiding near me..To expose me.. It Haunted me..

- "I will be waiting for you Jennie.."

I woke up with a jolt.. It was 6 in the evening..I was still thinking whether I should go or not..When Lia and Lisa came by..

Lia is our makeup artist who was there during our concert in Paris.
Since then she helped me a lot and we are very good friends.

- "Guys please I am not in the mood to talk to you right now..Please go."

- "Unnie you should go and meet Kai.." Lisa said.She sat on my bed and took my hand onto hers.

- "How did you know? And where is Rosè..?"

- "Unnie..Jisoo unnie was shouting at the top of her lungs.. So ofc even an outsider could hear her shoutings.. And about Rosè she is angry at you..Cause she believed that you are not at fault and that's why she fought for you with Chanyeol oppa..And now.. But I know how you felt towards Ji Yong sunbae and you can't do this..Because you are Kim Jennie!"

- "And Jennie you should go meet Kai..You should hear his reasons.." Lia said.

- "But what if reporters follow me and see me with Kai..I don't want to make Jisoo unnie and Rosè to be sad because of me.."

- "We have a plan. But will you go there?"

- "Y-Yes!"

1 hour before the meeting

A car drove from our Blackpink house,

It was Lisa..

I went from the backdoor of our house with Lia and sat on her car and started heading to the opposite direction to the Namsan Tower.