Problem Creator

( C H A P T E R 17)

Author's Pov

All three of them stared at Kai with awestruck...If this guy wouldn't have kissed Krystal in the alley these problems wouldn't have occurred in the first place.

- "Kai oppa...Why did you kissed her back then?"

- "Yah...Kim Kai. I can't believe it..How can you do it?"

Kai's head was hung down, now everyone was looking at Jennie the female character of this entire story even Mr.Han looked at her with curiosity what will she react to this entire situation when the secrets unfold right in front of her.

- "I want an explanation that what happened there.. At the alley?" Jennie said as she came closer to Kai and cupped his cheeks in her hands, now looking at each other.

- "Do you..Still have feelings for Krystal..?"

- "NO! Jennie.. I love you..And I will always love you. You were the one who taught me the meaning of true love."

He sighed took a deep breath ready to say everything.

- "It was just a mistake.. We both were tired from our shoots and she told me to take her at a restraunt..We both were drunk especially Krystal, it looked as if she was on the way to pass out.. So I asked my manager to call Krystal's manager to take her to her home and on the mean time I took her to an alley to not gain any public attention. That's when-"

- "You kissed her."Sehun said completing the sentence.

- "NO! she was the First one to kiss ME!"

- "And then you kissed her back. Right?" Sehun again completed the sentence and this time Kai was out of excuse.

- "Jennie what are going to do now?" Lia said, interrupting there soon going to be fight.

- "I have a plan. First..Someone has to clear the misunderstanding Krystal has.." Jennie said and everyone knew whom she was pointing out.

- "..And second I will take Lia for the rest of my plan..Kai...Come to me immediately when I will call you.

But before Jennie would go she said, "This plan bears alot of consequences and risk to our career..But if you want to save our relationship and protect your surroundings you Must do what I say to you..  And lock Mr. Han. He would be our testimony."

-

"Wait. You can't lock me here-"

- "Then what about me?"

- "You be the driver for Kai to Krystal's place."

- "Yah! Lia! I am not a driver-"

- "Sehun come with me I have a plan to stop Krystal from any further destruction in our lives."

- "I guess people think me as a driver.." Sehun muttered which was loud enough for people to hear but they ignored it and started working in their respective work.

The whole incident inside Mr. Han's house turned the whole night to dawn as both of the teams started doing their jobs.

As both Sehun and Kai were one their way to Krystal's house. Jennie texted Kai.