Why?

[How did you felt when you first saw your ex after your breakup?
For me, it was devasted and heartbreaking to see him.. ]

(CHAPTER 5)

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥

"Kai."
My mind was blank.. How come he is here? And why? I want to ask him tons of questions,why he broke up with me through our managers without even seeing me for once!

Our memories together filled my brain. I wanted to shout at him but I didn't. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to slap him.
I just.. Wanted.. To do everything.. With You.

"Jen-"

Without even hearing, I pushed him hard and ran away crying... I was embarrassed of this whole situation... Of myself..

Later did I realised that I was in front of a bridge. I was very exhausted as I was running around the whole Paris to not see him.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

["I am waiting for you please come quickly to me."
These lines from the dream back today is still stuck inside my head.

Was it 𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 or 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞?

Why I am smiling at this whole situation? Am I that easy? 𝘖𝘳 𝘢 fool? I really need to check a pschyatric after these concerts]

I took my phone out from my jacket to see the time.

And! Jisoo texted 15O messages, 12 voice notes and 63 miss calls..

[Daebak!! I seriously want to ask my mother whether she gave me birth or Unnie? ]

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨
Where are you? You little brat😠?

𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
Oh! Umm.. In Pont Alexandre III

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨
Pali kha or neo chugo🔪🙂!!

𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
Araso😐..

[Why so responsible unnie!? ]

As I got back my members looked at me with rage but when they looked at my swollen face and eyes they knew something was wrong with me.

"Unnie gwenchana? " Said Lisa coming towards me.
-"Yes I am fine"

[I didn't wanted them to know who I met I didn't wanted to make them worry. I am strong enough to handle this situation... I guess..]

-"So why is your eyes and face swollen?" Jisoo said giving me her suspicious look.
-"Because of the weather.. So cold!! Ahhh~ my face is swollen.. Umm.. Members I have to go for my makeup and treatment for my face. Talk to you all later! "

-"Why is your eyes-"
-"Shut up! And do your work please! " I shouted at the makeup artist.

[Jennie STOP being unprofessional about your love life. You are bring so much trouble for your self! You are Jennie Kim. The Strong Jennie Kim. I can't be weak and I can't just put my anger on my inferiors.]

-"Sorry.. Actually I am in a very bad situation.. And because of all the stress am taking I shouted at you.. Sorry"
-"You love singing right?"
- "What? Oh umm. Yeah. I love singing. I love it that's why I'm an idol. I guess.."

[What is this sudden question? Is she testing me or something? ]

- "Then dump all your anger and stress on your singing. It will make you feel good and not unprofessional to scold someone; as a sign of a true idol."

[Is she some kind of a mind reader or something? And she even gave a taunt! But overall I understood what she was saying.]

- "Okay then see my performance today. Ms..? "
- "Lia"

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚

"Daebak! Lia covered your swollen face and eye with makeup as if it never even happen!" Rosé said with awe.
-"Yeah.. She is a real professional when it comes to makeup." Lisa said following her.

[As well as Advice.. ]

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩

𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘖𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯

"You should dump your stress and anger on your singing as sign of true idol. "
I kept on thinking of the advice.

Our song started.
I have put all my might on my singing.
And I realised how light hearted I am feeling. Fans were singing with us.

Fan were shouting our names like hell. It was sooo good it make me feel pleasant.
Really being able to communicate with your fans through music just makes us feel to dump out all the stress!

Let's rock the Night~

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩

We were really tired that we straight away went to our vanity without even removing our makeup.
Our vanity was chill everyone was sleeping soundly. I thought why not to spend time on Instagram. Watching reels.
[Trust me! Fans make so cute edits that sometimes I really feel that it ain't us.]
When suddenly I saw a DM.

𝙆𝙖𝙞
𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬?