When he hurts you.

These past 2 weeks you've been worried. Its the beginning of Ateez's comeback and so Yeosang hasn't been at home a lot. He leaves for work before you wake up and comes back home after you have already fallen asleep. You missed him, his warmth, his hugs and kisses. You couldn't wait for this to be over so you could spend time with him again.

Today you came a little later than you expected. Your boss had kept you busy the whole day, you didn't even get to have lunch. You quickly dropped your bags on your bed and had a shower then changed into a large hoodie and leggings. You decided to make something for you and Yeosang to eat for dinner.

You made his favourite 'fried chicken' and set it out on the dinner table covering it with a net. You went back to your bedroom grabbing your work bag and headed to your office to complete your work so you could enjoy dinner with Yeosang later. You put in your headphones and continued to work. About two hours later you stretched in your seat and yawned.

You switched off your laptop and the lights in your office. As you were walking out of your office, you heard the door open. Excited you ran to the door and pulled him in for a hug. "Hi babyy." you smiled.
"Oh my gosh get off."surprised by the sudden tone you slowly backed away. He threw his backpack to the side causing the glass vase to fall and shatter.

You gasped and quickly walked over picking up the big pieces. He walked towards you and pulled your hand back. "I will do it." You grabbed his hand and held it. "Baby....you're tired from practice, let me do it, you should have a shower then we can-" he held my hand with his free one, said "I said I will do it!" and threw your hand on the glass.

You shrieked in pain and pulled your hand up slowly. You felt tears run down my cheek. "Y/n..."he reached out for you but you flinched. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you."he started crying. "I am so s-sorry.." he broke down. You sat down and slowly pulled out the glass pieces.

"Baby, its ok. You're stressed. Its okay. Now please help me bandage this?" you asked. He looked up at me and quickly wiped his face. He helped you stand up and walked quickly to the bathroom.

He pulled out the first aid kit and started cleaning the wounds with alcohol. You flinched and he looked up "I'm sorry...." He finished putting on the bandage and looked at you. "Lets go eat. I'll feed you." He said. You smiled and followed him into the kitchen.