A Nuisance - Kang Yeosang P3

The moment I layed my head down, I felt my heart shattering all over again. How much of an impact did his words really have on me that day.

"Y/n. w-what do you mean." he chuckled nervously.
I felt sadness and then i felt anger. I felt anger making the blood in my veins boil. I felt my fists clench. I stood up and looked at him. "I understand thats I'm loud and obnoxious and annoying. I get it. Everyone says it. But do you even know it feels when the only person who you thought understood you and wanted to be your friend despite your flaws says that behind you back?" I breathed heavily and spoke sternly. My eyes cold and my heart far to hurt to actually really feel.

"Y/n I-"
"I don't want to hear it. Because at this point I've been hurt far too much to actually care." I grabbed my bag and walked out of the class. I walked down the empty hallways. The current silence spoke an essay of comforting words. I went to the field and sat on the grass. The faint sound of the breeze like musuc to my ears.

I took out my sketchbook and flipped through the pages that i had sat back and quietly admired Yeosang. Those drawings were my best drawings. I sighed. "Happiness really is lived shortly." I gasped when i felt a hand over my mouth.

"P-please don't shout at me. Just let me speak. I-I'm so fucking sorry. I'm so sorry." I felt tears well up in my eyes.
"I don't know what i was thinking. I had no fucking reason to be rude or mean. All I can actually tell you is that - I DIDN't mean it. I really didn't mean it y/n." He let his hands fall and hugged me tightly from behind. His legs wide open and both each to the sides of my crossed legs. My tears fell when he sobbed against my back.

"I'll do anything for you to forgive me. Just please.... Give me a chance..." I sighed. And only really agreed because although Yeosang didn't know it. His rare smile that appeared on specific days was the reason that I'm as healthy and as alive as i am today.
.
"okay.." I whispered.
He still stayed there hugging onto me.
"I'll be your nuisance. I'll stick to you. I'll give the word nuisance a whole new meaning that you forget everything that ever made you cry" He held me tightly. I nodded whilst smiling, tears still falling down my cheeks.

He let go and sat infront of me. He leaned closer and wiped the tears away. His eyes were red and swollen. His cheeks a bit puffy. Yet his smile still as angelic. He held my hands.
"Lets take a break today?I wanna take you somewhere."

He helped me stand and pack my backpack. As we strode down the tarred path he held my hand so tightly as if i'd disappear in a second. We stopped at the bus stop and sat down. "Where are we going?"
He looked at me and smiled. "Y/nniee. Its a surrpriseee." I laughed. "Yah what was that!??" I said bewildered at his aegyo.

I've never laughed that much in my life. That evening was perfect. We went to the beach and had ttoekbokkie and fish cakes on sticks as our toes mingled with the sand. He told me a million stories that varied from his childhood to about his crackhead friends.

He mentioned as we sat while watching the sunset that not everyone in the school hated me. And that, that very day when he said that about me, he got scolded by all of his friends about how he should stop being mean to those who he cares about.

He looked at me with stars in his eyes. "I really do care about you. And I hope that I will always be apart of your life. Because Although you are a nuisance. You're my nuisance.

I smiled. "Really?"
He nodded and tucked a hair behind my ear. "really..."

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

[a.n]

To the person who requested a part 3. You made my day. You made me super happy. Thank you so much. ;)