Sensitive [ J.W ] P2.

The alarm rang. I woke up and roamed my hand over the headboard. I grabbed my phone switching it off. I groaned softly.

Its too early for this...

I turned over to Wooyoung shaking him awake. "Woo, wooyoung. Wake up. You're gonna be late." He tossed and turned. I woke up and went to brush my teeth. Walking out I was about to head to the kitchem to make him breakfast.

Remembering last night I frowned. I turned around and went back to bed. As he went to shower and get ready I rolled in the duvet.

I dont wanna do anything today. All that effort yesterday. for nothing. Its my day off. Might as well just sleep in.

I heard the bathroom door open and I quickly acted asleep.
I heard the cupboards open and close. The deodarent spray. I heard the rustling of his bag and then the main door close.

Letting out a huff I groaned. The tears immediately rolling down my cheeks. "What is wrong with me. I'm so damn sensitive. Over nothing." I let out a cry.

"You're not sensitive Y/n."

I shrieked in surprise and looked up. He walked towards the bed and sat down. "You're not sensitive. I was just an ass last night. I'm sorry." I pouted and looked down fiddling with my fingers, sniffling. He moved closer and pulled me into a comforting hug. "I'm sorry." he said and I pouted. "You did nothing wrong..." I mumbled in tears. "I just expected too much. I always expect too much." he huffed and looked at me. "no you don't. Stop putting yourself down like that."

He wiped my cheeks and pulled me on his lap. "I don't wanna go to work today" he mumbled and grabbed his phone texting his manager. I watched him with puppy eyes. I sniffled and hiccuped. He looked at me and giggled. "cute" I huffed and hiccuped again. He laughed. I hit his shoulder. "YAH. Its n-not funny" I hiccupped.

We ended up giggling in bed.