Tonitrophobia (part 2)

When you awakened you looked up. Yunho layed back on the seat his head leaned back against the wall. His arms still wrapped securely around you. You smiled. You looked around the cafe ,realising that it was morning already. It stopped raining and the sun was shining. The cherry blossom tree right outside the cafe looked beautiful. Soon you widened your eyes realising that customers might come. You moved away from Yunho and started waking him up, you couldn't help but panic. "What is it...?"Yunho spoke in a slightly deep voice. You shrugged it off. "You have to wake up its already...."you switched your phone on "7:58am.." Yunho suddenly stood up. "I overslept...I'll be back now.Wait for me." You watched as he hurridly walked aroubd the counter and started shuffling things around.

Soon the bell above the door rang indicating that the was someone there. You looked up, it was a guy. He had a backpack in his hand . He had brown fluffy hair and was as tall as Yunho.
You didn't realise that Yunho had already came back with his bag and his phone in hand. "Mingi-yah I'll get going now." The said 'Mingi' smiled and nodded while disappearing behind the counter. You looked at Yunho "lets go, I'll take you home" you nodded standing up.

You walked down the street in comfortable silence. Enjoying the morning breeze. You dtopped infront of your apartment. "This is my place"Yunho looked at your apartment and nodded. "I guess I'll see you then. Thank you for everything Yunho.". You said and you turned around walking into your apartment. "Wait!" Confused you turned back around. "Hmm?"
Yunho scratched the back of his neck and smiled. "Can I have your number?" You smiled and walked back to him."sure."

After giving him his number you smiled. "Bye Yunho" You started walking back. "Bye Y/n, I'll text you!" You smiled and happily walked in.