zoey and rose (Part 5)

(we skip to where zander in his room)

zander hears a loud SNORE behind him, and turns to see the DRESSER bursting open with an operatic "laaaaaa!" zander shrieks and steps back. 

 milly: Do not be alarmed, Mr grape heh sorry. This is just your wardrobe. Meet zoey. A "great" singer.

daisy: When he can stay awake.
zoey: daisy! A diva needs her beauty rrr- 

 zoey yawns loudly.

milly: Ah, stay with us, Zoey! We have someone for you to dress!

zoey gilded arms stroke zander shoulder and face.

 zoey: Finally. A man. Pretty eyes. Proud face. Perfect canvas. Yes! I will find you something worthy of a prince.

zander: But I'm not a prince

.zoey: Nonsense! Now, let's see what I've got in my drawers.

zoey doors open and a few moths fly out.

zoey: Oh, how embarrassing

zoey places a large HOOP over zander head, and proceeds to create an outfit using fabric and he pinking-shear hands. FROUFROU, a piano stool, runs in, barking like a dog. 

  zoey: Come here, Froufrou. Come help mama! 

 Froufrou tugs at the fabric, helping zoey complete the outfit -- which is garish and too too much, all wrong for zander

 zoey: Perfetta! 

 milly and daisy put on a game smile.

 milly: Mm. Subtle. Understated. I love it!

 With a deep bow and a whistle for Froufrou, milly drags daisy out elliot and Froufrou follow. zoey calls out after her beloved dog.

zoey: Froufrou, send my love to the maestro!

 The door closes. zander is alone. zoey instantly falls asleep with a big SNORE. zander has one beat of... where the hell am I? he ducks down, then crawls out from underneath the a lot of clostes, which remains standing. zander looks around the room with one thing in mind: escape. he quickly moves to the window. Opens it. he looks down at the 100 foot drop leading to the grounds. zander turns back to the room, and gazes at a big dress. An idea taking shape.

(i will do gaston song next part)

{time skip}

(not doing be our guest cus lazy sooooooooo)

(miss pot hailey and sean is chip)

(zander in the room with the rose)

zander leans in to study the painting. A ROYAL FAMILY stands by the castle. The FATHER's image has been slashed. The QUEEN remains pristine. Kind. Beautiful. zander moves past a large four-poster bed, its faded coverlet gray with dust, like no one has slept in it for years. On the floor, she sees a makeshift bed made of straw, torn bits of fabric and crumpled blankets: the resting place of a nocturnal carnivore. zander turns and sees the glow coming from the GLASS JAR by an open window leading to the balcony. Inside the jar -- THE ENCHANTED ROSE. Mesmerized, zander approaches the rose. he lifts the jar, leaving the rose unprotected. he reaches out to touch the rose. A shadow cuts across zander face.

jake: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO IT!? 

 jake bears down on zander, backing him up. he puts down the bell jar. 

zander: Nothing

jake: DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE!? YOU COULD HAVE DAMNED US ALL! GET OUT! GO! 

zander runs. jake turns and covers the rose, panicked and protective.