killed.........(13)

(fixed part 1)

 Cut to drew, who finds jake lair. He raises his crossbow and takes aim. jake looks up at him, then looks back down in sadness again. drew releases the arrow and it strikes jake in the shoulder. He screams in pain and stands. drew rushes him and they fly out the window onto the balcony, where it has begun to rain.

drew: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! 

drew corners jake on the edge of the roof. jake simply sits there in despair

drew: Get up! Get up! What's the matter, Beast? Too kind and gentle to fight back?

jake looks down ignoring him. drew walks into the foreground and breaks off a piece of the roof. He is about to smash it on jake head when zander voice drifts up. he is on the bridge and is yelling to drew, telling him to stop.

zand: No!

jake: *Hearing his voice and giving him new life* z-zander....

zand: No! drew, don't!

drew swings down at Beast, but he catches the weapon in his hand. jake rises up and roars in drew face. They proceed through a fight on the rooftop. Finally, jake takes a hiding place among the gargoyles in the darkness. Meanwhile, zander enters the castle on the ground.(the fight over)

zand: Let's go, Phillipe!

drew: Come on out and fight! Were you in love with him, beast? Did you honestly think he'd want you when he had someone like me?! 

jake has been provoked enough. He emerges and they fight again.

drew:  It's over, Beast! ZANDER IS MINE!

This time, however, jake picks up drew by the neck and holds him out over the edge of the roof. drew pleads with jake.

drew: Let me go. Let me go! Please, don't hurt me! I'll do anything! Anything! P-PLEASE!

jake anger slowly melts off his face, and the look of compassion returns. He pulls drew back onto the roof and brings him close to his face.

jake: Get out!

jake throws drew on the balcony. then, zander comes out on a balcony

zand: JAKE!

jake: ZANDER!!

jake begins to climb the tower until he reaches the balcony. He hangs over the side.

jake: zander? You came back!

jake and zander stare passionately at each other, but the moment is interrupted when someone shoots jake on the back jake roars in pain, and zander is helpless. drew pulls his gun and shot the person(not killing drew). jake starts to fall almost losing his balance. zander and drew reaches forward and pulls jake back, zander helps the injured jake up onto the balcony, where he lies down on the floor. The objects with liam and henry come rushing out, but stay out of sight. drew stands back knowing it all his fault

jake: You......You came back.

zand: Of course I came back. I couldn't let them...Oh this is all my fault. If only I'd gotten here sooner.

jake: Maybe it's better... it's better this way.

zand: Don't talk like that. You'll be all right. We're together now. Everything's going to be fine. You'll see.

jake: At least... I got to see you one... last time.

shit me crying