𝟎𝟑

"Chapter three"

You woke up letting out a small yawn trying to stretch. But You couldn't. You felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist holding you tightly. You looked to you right to see Suna's head snuggled in the crook of your neck. You faintly smiled  at the view and then remembered the boys have school. You lightly shook Suna by his arm. But that didn't work. You only have one way.

"WAKE UP YOU BENDY STRIPPER POLE!" You yell flicking his forehead.

"Fucking hell" you heard him grumble. He unwrapped his arms from your body and rubbed his eyes. His sleepy voice 😩🙏🏼

"I tried to wake you up but you didn't answer so I had no other way sorry" you chuckled finally getting up from the couch. As you walked to the kitchen, you spotted Osamu sprinting downstairs.

"Can you please shut the fuck up its 5am" he muttered rubbing his eye walking to the fridge.

"Already, the fridge"

"Yes the fucking fridge"

You laughed at Osamu and Suna who were bickering at eachother from across the rooms. You decided to go check up on Atsumu as he didn't hear your yelling earlier. You walked upstairs and down the hallway to where his room was. You knocked but no answer was heard. You quietly opened the door to see Atsumu dead asleep. I'm gonna be nice to him for once. You sat on the edge of his bed ruffling his hair telling him to wake up.

He sighed slowly opening his eyes to see me. He gave you a pissed off  look at went back to sleep. Oh no this is not how we're going to do this. You jumped off the bed walking up to his window. You quickly opened his curtains.

"You bitch"

"Wake up you rejected Barry B Benson wannabe"

He got out of bed and smacked you across the back of your head.

"Get changed and then come downstairs to eat I'll help Osamu make some food" You announce closing the door behind you letting your cousin get changed. You strutted down the stairs to see Osamu already cooking something.

"Hey cuz let me help" You imply looking at what he was making.

"Okay thanks get me some butter from the fridge" You did as he instructed and also put some plates on the dining table. Suna came out the bathroom in his school uniform with his blank face on. You then plopped down on the couch turning on the tv.

Not long after, everyone huddled to the dining table and you all started to eat, everyone on their phones.

The boys

Konoha: so anyone got any links?

You let out a hmph an evil looking smirk appearing on your lips. Soon Atsumu had the exact same facial expression as you did.

"Don't you even fucking dare send them a link y/n, I'm warning you too Atsumu u horny little shits" Osamu looked at you and his twin with a disgusted look. Suna just let out a pfft and typed on the groupchat.

Suna: y/n would definitely send you some, wouldn't you n/n?😏

Bokuto: NOT HIM USING EMOJIS AGAIN SISHEVDVD

Y/n: FR LAMAOUEVE

"You're not even laughing" Suna spoke up looking your way. Well of course it's just my sense of humour dumb shit.

"What do you want me to do? Audibly smash the keyboard or sumn?" You state with a deadpan.

Osamu: Send one and you're kicked out the house.

You looked at Osamu seeing his dead serious face. Well this is not going well is it.

Soon you all finished eating and the boys said their goodbyes and they left to school. Being the great cousin you are, you decided to tidy the house. You put some music on and started cleaning. You did the dishes humming to the song that was playing. Want you to make me feel, like I'm the only girl in the woooorld, like I'm the only one that you'll ever looove you then went to go get their laundry because you noticed dirty clothes in atsumu's room all over the floor earlier.

Time skip

You were now done cleaning after 3 hours. Levi would be proud of me you thought. You were drained and had nothing to do it was the time of the day. Overthinking for nothing you could feel your eyes water as flashbacks of your younger self having no friends appeared in your mind. To be honest you don't really have friends now apart from Semi. He's your old room mate from Shiratorizawa. You usually still text him and FaceTime but like this, to actually hang around and let your feeling out. You had no one. Without realising you already pulled out your weed you stuffed to the bottom of your bag. You started  rolling up a blunt licking it to secure it. You then sat at the windowsill opening the window slightly so you could let the smoke out. You laid your head back on the wall lighting the blunt then slowly inhaling the smoke. You let out a sigh staring at the cloudy sky. You could hear the front door opening causing you to gasp throwing your blunt outside the window. You jumped off from where you were sitting straightening yourself up a bit quickly walking to the bathroom to wash your face trying to cover up your crying. You don't want the boys worrying about you or your mental health right now. You applied on some new mascara and walked downstairs. You laughed seeing Osamu already eating something at the fridge.

"Thank you so much for tidying up we appreciate it!" Osamu grinned closing the fridge putting his plate away. "Its all good" you assure him smiling sitting on the couch next to Atsumu. "Did you talk to that girl you told me about?" You whispered so Osamu couldn't hear anything.

"No i avoided her, why?" he asked putting his phone away looking at you raising his eyebrow.

"I'm just checking up on you, i know it's hard" you gave him a reassuring smile.

"Thanks y/n you're the best cousin ever" he smiled giving you a hug. You giggled at his remark hugging him back. It actually felt nice getting to hug someone you care about after all these years shutting these kind of things down. You know you were cuddled up to Suna all night but you're pretty sure this is different.

"I have a question" Atsumu suddenly spoke up pulling away. You hummed as a response so he knows your all ears leaning back on the couch.

"Do you like Suna?'" he questioned with an obvious smirk forming on his face. Your eyes widened at the question. Do I like him though? I mean i barely know the guy so I don't think I do... But the way he was the first person to actually hear me let out my feelings. You stared at Atsumu not knowing what to really say.

"I'm just asking because i saw you guys yesterday on the couch sleeping together when i came downstairs for a drink, you guys looked peaceful so i didn't wake you guys" he says doing something on his phone. You glanced at your hands fiddling with them with a little blush crawling on your cheeks. You could feel Atsumu looking at your flustered face imagining what he saw last night. You sighed getting up saying you're gonna go take a nap. You didn't really care about lunch at the moment. You have been skipping meals lately anyway. You jumped on your bed in your now so called bedroom and felt your eyelids slowly begin to fall. Before you knew it, you were asleep. Geez cleaning does tire you out.

A/n heyy guys so uhh this a bit longer than usual idk if i should do short chapters or longer ones :/ anyways i hope y'all enjoyed this