𝟏𝟕

"Chapter seventeen"

12:34 am

"We should go out" Ari suggested out of nowhere.

You chuckled pressing your phone to your shoulder as you were rummaging through your drawers. "Ari babe it's 12:30 in the morning"

"Let's go out with the boys!" she implied through the phone. "Me and Akaashi are at the hotel near Suna's house, we could drop by the gas station and go to that field Suna told us about"

"I'll text him in a sec" you say putting your phone on speaker and placing it on your desk as you change into a sweater. It was a dark November night and it was a bit cold outside so you got dressed into Suna's hoodie and some grey joggers.

"Why is it so fucking cold?" Ari grumbled chattering her teeth.

"Because it's the end of November?" You snickered at your best friend's antics.

"I love you but you're a bitch"

"Heh"

"Ima wake up Keiji and we'll meet you at the gas station" Ari stated and you guys said your goodbyes.

Suna❤️

Y/n: Suna bby

Suna❤️: what do you want

Y/n: I will throw your jelly sticks in the bin

Suna❤️: I'm so sorry my beautiful, sweet, gorgeous, loving Angel how have you been🥺

Y/n: ew stfu don't say that weirdo

Suna❤️: then tf did u want 😐

Y/n: I'm coming to ur house so u better be ready

Suna❤️: is it what I think it is😏

Y/n: no u horny fucker get dressed we're going out

Suna❤️: why-

Y/n: if ur not ready in 10 I'll get my bat and drag you by the ankles

Suna❤️: okay Atsumu🙄

Y/n: say that again I dare u

Suna❤️: 🤨

Y/n: GET FUCKING READY U BASTARD

Suna❤️: YES MAAM
Seen

You sighed and let out a little laugh putting your phone in your pocket before jogging downstairs. Osamu was laying on the couch munching on some crisps watching Yuri on ice. "Hey Samu I'm going out"

"It's like 1?"

"I know"

"Uh okay"

You grabbed your wallet and keys of the table making your way to the door. You slipped in your coat and put on your shoes walking out of the house. Suna doesn't live far from the twin's house so you didn't really have to worry about walking alone.