𝟎𝟓

"Chapter five"

You were finishing off lunch when the boys came back home. Of course Suna came with them aswell. You started mixing the noodles on the stove when you heard the fridge being opened. "Dammit Osamu can you not wait till after lunch to eat some shit?" You state turning around with a hand on your hip furrowing your eyebrows at the grey-haired boy.

"Bossy much" You hear someone mumble from behind you peeking at the food you were making.

"How come you're always here, just move in already at this point" You chuckled at Suna who was trying to grab a hanful of noodles but you slapped his hand away.

"Say less but you'll have to share your room with me wouldn't you?" He asked. You could feel that smirk on his face from behind you.

You sighed "You would sleep on the couch or floor and if you don't like that kindly fuck off" You shot him a sarcastic grin while putting the food on the plates that you placed on the kitchen island earlier.  You could already see the boys sitting at the table on their phones. Osamu looked like he was about to explode when he saw the food coming. This dude eats so much.

"Itadakimasu" You all said at the same time and started devouring the food. "Hey y/n" You lifted your head to Suna who was scrolling through his phone. You hummed in response.

"We should add Akaashi and Ari to the groupchat to show how actually chaotic you are" He insisted a grin plattered on his face. You rolled your eyes at the comment. He never failed to piss you off.

"Fine i'll add them but they'll just see how dense you are!" you fired back squinting your eyes at him. This time he looked up from his phone glaring at you suddenly an evil smirk forming on his lips. He loved to piss you off.

"We'll see about that one Razi" he sneered at you patting your head. "We will see how dense I am" You froze at that nickname. Razi?

The boys

Y/n added ** *** *** Akaashi to the groupchat

Y/n : HEY GUYSS EHHDHDH

Suna: here we go

Y/n: Don't fucking here we go me you skinny pole.

Suna:

Bokuto: AGASHEEE WHAT U DOIN HERE

Akaashi: Hey y/n and Bokuto-san.

Ari: HEY LOL

Kuroo: Right, who's Ari?