𝟏𝟓

"Chapter fifteen"

8:45pm

You and Suna were hanging out with Akaashi and Ari. You and Ari have gotten closer since you guys met and now are known as best friends. Her and Akaashi are finally dating which made you happy for the both of them.

You guys were currently at some expensive restaurant that the boys wanted to take you to. You guys insisted on going to a cheaper place but the boys denied every offer.

The place was beautiful. Inside there were dark-brown, wooden tables laid out elegantly with matching chairs. It was inside a massive sky tower which contained a shopping centre, expensive restaurants and modern-looking apartments.

You were mesmerised by the view. You looked around in awe as the boys led you and Ari to the outside of the restaurant on the balcony that had the view of Tokyo.

A/n just pretend it looks like this and it's night time 💀

You took a seat next to Suna and Ari sat with Akaashi on the opposite side of you

You took a seat next to Suna and Ari sat with Akaashi on the opposite side of you. You put your head on Suna's shoulder and smiled to yourself holding his hand under the table. He put his head on top of yours rubbing circles on the palm of your hand as he watched you look through the menu.

And a few minutes of searching for some dish, you all finally chose what you wanted to eat. You guys exchanged a short conversation amongst yourselves before a lady which you assumed was the waitress came up to you guys.

"Hello everyone I hope you're all having a great day today!"

"Thank you" we all replied in unison with small smiles plastered on our faces.

She politely smiled back and took out her little notebook and a pen from her bun.

A/n money heist who

"May I take your guys' orders?"

You all ordered the food you chose out and some drinks.

"So how are you guys?" You questioned eyeing the couple's linked arms. The song "dilemma nelly and kelly" was playing faintly in the background. You could barely hear it from the outside since there were only speakers in the inside. You could still make out the tune as you and Ari slightly hummed the lyrics.

"No matter what I do"

"All I think about is you"

"Even when I'm with my boo"

"I'm crazy if you"