𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

I would like to say:
After making 12 chapters of this already I have just realized that Tommy has 2 dogs and I didn't mention them at all so uh let's just say:
Tommy's dog do not exist in this fanfic :)

Update:
I wrote this in January and it's October right now, and I actually have no plans on continuing this story, maybe if I feel like in a silly mood I'll write something but I just want to publish this so you guys have something to read.

Tessa Simons is a 20 year old twitch streamer and a youtuber who started streaming at the age of 17 with her two bestfriends, Holly and Amber. Holly is one year younger than Tessa and Amber.

She lived with her parents and her little brother Tom or Tommy.
When she and her 2 bestfriends were all over 18 they had enough money to rent a big enough apartment for all of them to live there.
It's 30 minutes away from Tess' parents home so she visits them every weekend when she's not busy.
Her parents support her and Tommy with streaming and wanted to even pay some of the rent bills for her and the others apartment.

They all stream Minecraft, Just chatting, random games and since earlier 2020 Among us.

She is quite famous for her bedwars YouTube videos and for the content she and her friends post on their YouTube channel with almost 2 million subscribers.Some people also know her from Tommy but Tommy hasn't said having a sister yet so not all his fans know it. But because she has the Innit in her Minecraft name people asked her and she said:

"Guess what. Tommy is my little brother and HE took the Innit from my Minecraft name but he gets the credit of course."

Tessa and Holly are British and Amber is Dutch. They have all met up 2 times in that 1 year until they decided to move in together. Tess and Holly were able to meet up multiple times since Holly lived about 45 minutes always from Tess.

If you look at her at first you might think she's a sweet girl who models all the time or does some basic white girl shit but she's almost the opposite. She swears most of the time. She can be very mean unless it's something really serious. She is similar to Quackity you could say. But she doesn't do drugs.
She does have an Instagram acc where she posts normal pictures of her.

Example: