{9}

Fundy's Pov:
Tessa hadn't called me since she hung up and even tho I shouldn't worry I still do.

I call her multiple times but she doesn't pick up so I call Tommy through discord and this time he picks up.

"Hey Fundy" he greets me and I ask him where Tess is.
"She's in her room with her friends. They are doing a sleepover and no boys are allowed."
"Oh ok thanks for telling me dude" I thank him.
"No problem but why did you ask?" He asks.
"She told me she's gonna call me back after she hung up a few hours ago. She never called back lmao" I reply laughing at the end.

We chat for a few minutes and then I hang up.
It's 9:26 pm and I set up my stream to stream on the Dream SMP.

Tess' Pov:
After hours long of conversations we are all tired and just want to sleep.
I wanted to be mean to my friends so I decided that I'm gonna sleep on the bed and Amber and Holly sleep on the floor with a mattress.

They argue about it with me but at the end I win.

Holly immediately falls asleep after a few minutes and me and Amber just scroll through TikTok trying not to be too loud and waking Holly up.

"Tess, I'm going to sleep now so turn off your phone bitch" Amber tells me and I turn off my phone and close my eyes.

The only thing I can think of is Fundy for some reason but I just try to ignore it and later on fall asleep.

--big time skip?--

It has been a week since me and Fundy first met and we have FaceTimed and were in calls for hours almost everyday.

We have gotten so close I would already consider him as my Bestfriend.

I have of course gotten closer to my other friends like Will, Tubbo, Niki and many more.

Tommy introduced me to most of them and I'm glad he did. Tommy has been very responsible and not that annoying anymore since the last time I have seen him.

The girls and I have also went out the day after we had the sleepover and had much fun! We even got recognized and it made us so happy.

Sometimes I randomly entered Tommy's room knowing that he's live but didn't care.
Still many people try to cancel me and say that I'm rude and it does hurt me so much but I always tell myself that their comments don't matter and I should ignore it which I do.

"Oi Tess did you listen?" I hear Tommy say, waving his hands in front of me.
"Sorry I was thinking about something" I reply.
Tommy groans and continues telling me about his story about something and I pretend like I'm listening but I'm just eating the salad that is in front of me and think of something else.

"You're not listening are you?" Tommy looks at me straight in my soul.
"No"

"Ok fine, I guess you don't want to listen to my beautiful meet up with Will, Phil, Fundy, Niki and mah frends"
"Ugh fine I guess. Tell me your meet up again" I want to know how they are in person since I only know them through the internet.

"Did you see my Vlog tho?" He asks and I shake my head.
"Let's Watch it now."

We watch the Vlog and I laugh most of the times seeing all of them being pissed off at Tommy.

The Vlog:

"Ok ok this was actually funny but only because everybody was pissed at you" I laugh between the words and he rolls his eyes taking the phone and putting it in his pockets.

Wilbur's Pov:
Me and a few member on the Dream SMP have planned a meet up in the UK again but this time they all want to rent a air bnb for about 2 or 3 weeks.

We still haven't decided which air bnb or who really is coming but it's gonna be in a few weeks since most of us are quite busy.

Here are the people who would come for now but it might change:
-Me
-Gogy
-Fundy
-Dream

We haven't asked many people yet but we will when everything is prepared.
I might ask Tess but I don't know if the others want to.

Fundy told me that we should definitely invite Tess and because she has to babysit Tommy he can also come.

Tess' POV:
Im in my room editing a new video me and Fundy recorded yesterday and I get a discord call from Fundy.

"What's up?" I ask still focusing on the video.
"Did Will ask you yet?" He says excitingly.
"Uhh ask what?" I ask.
"We are planning to meet up again but this time we want to rent an air bnb in the UK.
But we aren't that prepared yet and not many people have agreed yet since this is going to happen in a month maybe or so."

"Are you gonna be there?" I ask hoping that he's gonna be there.
"Yes! I'm quite excited to be honest" I can hear it in his voice.
"Well if he and the others agree I could ask my parents if Tommy can also join since I have to babysit that bitch"
"Yeah I Hope they agree, you being there would be much funnier and we could BOTH bully the children"
"And I'm going to bully you for being a furry"

He hangs up.

I continue editing until I get a call from Will.

"Hey Will, Fundy just called me telling me about the meet up. So you have to invite me or I will come anyway with the child and kill you with his Vlog gun" I was speaking so fast I don't even know if he understood.

"Woah woah woah Tess, do you wanna see Fundy that bad? Fine I guess, you're invited" he laughs and I roll my eyes almost hanging up.

"But be patient we don't have much prepared yet, not many people have answered yet and we are probably gonna meet up next month since we are quite busy right now."
"Oh yeah I can wait. Just tell me right away when you guys have everything prepared so I can ask my parents if Tommy can come and if you need any help call me."

We both chat for a while until he has to go and at that point I'm done editing my video and I still have to do the thumbnail so I do that.