{7}

Fundy's Pov:
After the Innitsiblings logged off me and Tubbo started in the Vc and later on Niki joined.

"Hey guys what are you doing?" She asks us probably confused why we were in the Vc for hours.
"Oh we were just recording a new YouTube video and now Tommy and Tess logged off doing something." I explain to her.
"Tess? Is that Tommy's sister? She has been trending on Twitter lately" I was on Twitter yesterday seeing some hurtful and just disrespectful tweets about her.
Even Tommy said to not send her hate but they still did. I wish Toxic fans don't exist but they sadly always do.

"Yeah, she came in Tommy's room yesterday without anyone knowing and then she just played Jack box with us" tubbo replies to Niki.

"And what have you been up to Niki?" Tubbo asks her again and she answers:
"Well I did come back here a few days ago after meeting my childhood Bestfriend and you don't know how happy I am" Niki sounds really happy and you can definitely hear that in her voice.

"Do you mean Melanie?" Tubbo asks and I ask him:
"Who's Melanie?"
"It's my childhood Bestfriend! We lost contact a few years ago but thanks to Karl I found her again"
"Ohhhh right Karl has been hanging out with a girl lately..that must be Melanie"

"Fundy is a Simp for Tess" somebody joined the Vc and I assume it was Wilbur.
"I'm gonna kill this man once I meet him again" I say in a very serious tone but 𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘 and Niki laugh.

"Niki, it's normal to call someone prettier than Tommy right??" I ask her and she giggles.
"Well yeah I would probably call her prettier too if I would saw her but I sadly didn't yet"
"So we all think Tessa is prettier than Tommy? I must highly disagree" Tubbo says.

Niki screenshares her screen while she's on the fake websites where they wrote wrong facts about us.

Wilbur later joins again.

"So why were you and Tess in this Vc the whole night?" He asks immediately after joining.
"Well I wasn't tired like I said and I didn't want to leave her here alone. Would be pretty rude to me, Will" I defend myself not wanting to get called Simp again but he didn't stop.

"Yeaaaa I believe you...next time just go in a private call somebody could interrupt you guys" he says and you could hear his smirk.

"Alright that is it for today I'm gonna leave now" I say clicking on the leave button and before I leave I hear everybody laughing.

I hesitate a while if I should ask Tessa for her phone number but I mean it's not weird right? I mean we have gotten so close over the night it's not weird to ask already, right?

Discord

Fundy
You don't have to give it to me but just wanted to ask if we can exchange numbers?

TessInnit
Sorry that I didn't respond earlier I'm cooking something but sure!
here's my number
xx-xxx-xxx-xxx

Fundy
thanks
Im texting you now

Tessa's POV:

Messages

xx-xxx-xxx-xxx
Is this Tess?

Tessa
Yeeea
you Must be Fundy then

xx-xxx-xxx-xxx
yuh

new contact saved: Furry

Tessa
I saved you as Furry, love you too 😍🦊🦊

Furry
Im gonna block and delete your contact

IRL

I laugh out loud and I think Tommy heard it.
He just came down and is sitting on the couch looking on his phone probably scrolling through Twitter.

"What are you laughing about?" He asks still scrolling on his phone.
"Oh it's about Fundy, just got his number and already made him mad"
"Wait gimme his number I want to prank call him" Tommy stands up and runs to the Kitchen where I'm standing.

"I don't know if he wants me to give his number to you" I tell him and he rolls his eyes begging me for his number.
"Ugh fine but if I get in trouble it's all your fault"

I give him Fundy's number and he types in his number pressing the call button and I stay quite.

"Hello? Whos This?" I hear a Voice and assume it's Fundy.
"Hello sir, your package has just arrived but nobody is at the door. We have rang the bell multiple times." Tommy makes his voice deeper trying his best not to laugh.

"Uhm I think you got the wrong number. I didn't order anything" Fundy tells Tommy.
"Well is this Floris Visser? If so you have ordered a Orange, brown Fur suit for children." I could barely hold in my laugh.
(a/n: I don't know Fundy's last name I just googled Dutch last names)

"Ok this has to be a prank call right? Who is this for real?" Our cover was exposed but we didn't care and still continued.
"Sir This is no prank call. We are going to leave the package at the front door."

Fundy hangs up and me and Tommy start to burst out laughing. I couldn't breathe anymore and had to hold myself on Tommy's back.

I call him again through my number and he picks up immediately.

"Fundy Im sorry That was Tommy"
"I knew it. I knew it right when he told me about the fur suit! Tommy if you can hear me, FUCK YOU" Fundy shouts and I laugh even more and Tommy just rolls his eyes taking the phone.

"Shut up Furryboi" he says and hangs up.