{11}

3rd person POV:
Tess was streaming for almost 2h on the Dream SMP and she peaked 100k viewers. She almost teared up because of it since she never got that many viewers and of course they are from Tommy but she didn't care.

"Well guys, that was a nice tour on the Dream SMP! We met Karl, Niki, Ponk, Sam and Connor! They were all so nice, even if I probably won't be able to play on the Dream SMP again I'm glad I met them! Very nice people check them out. Except for Connor" Tess says before ending the stream and Tommy watched most of the stream and seeing her peeking 100k views made him so happy.

She honestly deserved it after years of making great content and streaming.
The bits she and the members on the Dream SMP made also made him laugh a lot of times.

Fundy showed her most of the Dream SMP and on their way they meet many people, she and Connor rebuild his party house but bigger and better looking, Sam Nook gave Tess a task and she and Fundy completed it. Karl and Niki showed her all of Karl and Niki's buildings/bases. Ponk was just walking around seeing her and joining their Vc. Tess liked his voice and his personality so they talked for a while.
Ponk also tried to sell her his cats.

"How was your tour on the Dream SMP?" Fundy asks Tessa after she ends the stream.
"It was amazing! I wish I could actually join the Dream SMP but I know how it works so yeah" She loved the SMP already even tho she completely forgot that there was a lot of lore.

"I mean, you could always try asking Dream" Fundy replies hoping that will ask him.
"But I haven't talked to Dream at all and it would be weird right? But I mean I will meet him in a few weeks, right?"
"You could at least thank him for letting you join the Dream SMP on Tommy's account. Maybe he will let you join"

And so she opens Twitter on another tab and dm's Dream.

Twitter
Dream

Hi it's me Tess!
I want to thank you again for letting me join the Dream SMP with Tommy's account.
It was no shit awesome and you invited really cool people

I'm glad you enjoyed it and no problem
I could whitelist you but we don't know each other that well sooo

I completely understand! We can get to know each other when we meet up or when we get the chance to talk to each other on discord

Thanks for understand
Btw with who are you going to share a room with again?

Holly
My Bestfriend

Ohhhhh
Me, Sap and George will share a room

Tess tells Fundy mean while what is happening and he is sad that she can't join but he's very sure that she will get in in a few weeks.

He just knows it.

"Fundy are you busy now?" Tess asks after they had a useless conversation, arguing if Fundy is a furry or not.
"Yah, I do have to edit a youtuber video but that can wait I guess" he replies and she claps her hands excitingly.

"We can play Bedwars!"
"You're gonna beat my ass aren't you?
"Yes I am, and what about it?" You could hear the sass in her voice and Fundy laughs.
"But we're still gonna play in teams because I don't want to be that mean" Tess says and logs of Tommy's Minecraft account to log in hers.

They both log on Hypixel and start to play Bedwars.
The first rounds were them teaming and winning most of the rounds. Mostly because of Tessa.
Then they played 1v1 and Fundy did win 1 round but Tess won 5 rounds before Fundy had enough and wanted to play another game.

So they played speed builders on Mineplex because Fundy has never played it and Tess hasn't played it in a while.

"Ok so now you know how the game works? It's not that hard to understand to be honest" Tess told Fundy how Speed builders works before the game started and he understood quickly.

It's really not hard understand the instructions.
You get a build in front of you and then you get an amount of time to rebuild it. The percent number after the time is over shows you how right you re build it.

Fundy and Tess rebuild their builds right in the first 3 rounds until Fundy messed up some blocks and got eliminated.

Tess surprisingly won and Fundy cheered for her. They had a great time playing games on different servers but Tess already had to log off so they both logged off and Fundy started editing his video while Tess turned off the Computer.

Tess walks out Tommy's room closing his door and looking for him. He's in her room laying on her bed. It took her a second before realizing that he was asleep so she quickly closed the door again and walked down the stairs.

She was planning on driving to her apartment with Amber and Holly with Tommy but he's asleep so she would have to wait longer.

So she decides to call one of her close friends, Quackity.

She met him about a year ago and since then they became close friends. Quackity also dmed Tess saying that he's also on the Dream SMP but he didn't had the time to play on it at that time.

"Quackity."
"Tess."
Literal silence.
Just silence.

"Ok we can stop this shit now" Tess breaks the long silence and Quackity let's out a loud wheeze.
"So why'd you call me?" He asks and Tess replies with: "because I'm bored, obviously" she rolls his eyes forgetting that he can't see her.
"So I heard that Fundy is a HUGE Simp for you, is that true mrs. Innit?" Quackity says in a different voice and Tess starts to laugh.

"Well I guess you can say that but he's only a Simp for me. I am not a Simp for the furry" She answers and Quackity laughs at the last sentence.

After them reacting, laughing their ass off and talking about the Dream SMP lore Quackity had to go so she was alone again.
Well that was until Tommy walked down the stairs and scared Tess.

"Jesus" she says and Tommy chuckles.
"Were you talking with Big Q? I heard his voice when I woke up." He asks her going in the kitchen to get an apple.
"Yeah, wait who? Big Q?" She doesn't know that Tommy calls Quackity like that so she is confused.
"Oh I always call Quackity like that" he respond.