Chapter 8- A Little Birdy Told Me

"You mean you couldn't tell?" Wil's voice chuckled. It had been a day and I already couldn't take it so I went to Wilbur.

"Listen, I'm dumb and guys don't tend to like me especially when I like them. Just help me out here, man. What do I do?" I whined, Wilbur had called me on Discord after I posted that I wasn't gonna stream today because I was feeling weird and he pried my secret out of me.

"Just tell them. You can work it out as a group then and you can stop being all anxious about it all the time." Wilbur said pointedly.

"I don't know about that. I don't think I can do that."

"That's fine, if you won't tell them, I will." Wilbur said and left our VC and I quickly followed him to VC2. "Hello boys!"

"Hey, Wilbur." They responded.

"Are either of you streaming?" Wilbur asked. They said no. "Perfect, hey, (y/n) you made it here, those buttons sure are a pain, huh?" 

"Wilbur what are you doing? Just say your weird thing and cut it with the bit." Tommy said.

"Well, it's just that a little birdie told me that (y/n) uncovered some interesting info because she forgot to press a few buttons." Wilbur returned.

"Shut up, Wilbur!" I warned.

"I'll shut up and go away if you tell them, but they're finding out today one way or another." He said.

"What's happening?" Toby asked.

"You are not telling them! They don't need to know! It's not that important!" I argued.

"Oh, so it's not important that they know you kept recording after the 50K video on accident?"  Wilbur shot back. 

"Wait, you forgot to stop recording? Why does that matter? Oh, OH!" Tommy said, voice growing shaky as he realised.

"Huh? Wait I'm confused." Toby asked.
"I'll be off now, talk about it with them! You can do it." Wilbur said and left the call.

"Soo you know how I left and you guys started talking about... things? Well, I was going to just cut the extra stuff but I kind of heard what you were saying and I kind of listened to your conversation; I'm sorry." I explained shakily. The boys were silent for a bit.

"So, what does this mean for us?" Tommy asked quietly.

"Well, your guys's problem was how you both like me, and mine is that I like both of you back. I mean, I'm kinda poly so I'd suggest a three person relationship but I don't know how open you'd be to that or even just me being with both of you at the same time but yeah I don't really know what to do either." I said hurriedly. 

"Well I don't wanna be with fuckin Tubbo, gross. I guess you dating both of us would work maybe." Tommy said.

"I'd be okay with that too, as long as you're actually comfortable with that, (y/n)." Toby commented.

"Of course. So, we're boyfriends and girlfriend now I guess?" I said uncertainly.

"Yeah, I guess so." Tommy chuckled.

"Great, wanna join me in murdering and/or thanking Wilbur, boys?" I joked.

"Or, we could just stream minecraft. I mean, you don't have to if you still don't feel like streaming today." Toby suggested.

"Yeah I'll take back my post and stream with you guys, we should all agree on when we're gonna announce our relationship though so none of us is caught off guard or is uncomfortable." I replied and started typing up the post saying I was streaming.