Chapter 14- Tubbo

I was designing Sims off-stream so I could set up for a new challenge series when I got a Discord call from Toby. The same usual spike of anxiety to be a good girlfriend on call with him hit. I answered and noticed he looked a little worried.

"What's up, Tubs? You look worried." I asked.

"Do you think we're growing apart because we're together?" He asked hurriedly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean, I've noticed we don't talk as much anymore and I feel scared to talk to you because I'm worried I won't be affectionate enough with you or something and I just feel like even when we do talk we aren't really like a couple and I don't feel like I'd be happier specifically if we were more couple-y." He said in a rapidfire. I nodded because I felt the same.

"I kinda feel that way too. Maybe we just mistook friend feelings for romantic ones? It might just be better for both of us if we just went back to friends, at least for now." I suggested.

"Oh, thank god you feel the same. Yeah, I'd be alright with going back to friends if that's alright with you." He said in relief.

"Let me do this properly, ahem, Toby, would you do me the honor of not being my boyfriend anymore?" I asked with dumb amounts of fanciness.

"It would be my greatest pleasure, (y/n)." He answered with equal fanciness.

"Pog, wanna play my new modded world I'm testing out? I compiled a bunch of mods from old series I used to watch as a kid." I asked, happy we were set to go back to normal.

"Sure! Wanna tell Tommy and invite him too?" He asked. I nodded and we invited Tommy to the call. He was happy we were both doing what made us most comfortable and the three of us hopped on my modded world. We played together for a few hours before Tubbo left to do chores and Tommy and I stayed on call, chatting and just enjoying each other until we fell asleep on call together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sooo this is how I'm changing it to just Tommy. Partially cause I don't wanna go back and change everything, partially because sometimes relationships just aren't right and you can still be friends afterwards and that isn't talked about or shown a lot. So, yeah.