Chapter 6- Wilbur's SourPatch Kids

“There goes my chill Sims stream. Looks like plans are changing guys, urgent summons from Mr. Soot himself.” I said to my Chat, saving my Sims game before heading to the SMP. “What did Tommy do and how do I fix it this time, Wilbur?” 

“Well, Tommy and I are starting a revolution because someone won’t let us have a drug empire and he wants his two best friends with him in our new country, you in?” Wilbur said as if he’d already had to explain the whole thing twice.

“Sure, I never particularly liked the Dream SMP anyway and you seem to be a more fair leader than him anyway.” I agreed and went over to the HotDog Van where Wilbur lived, bringing essentials and also Aeither on his lead since in a revolution he might get hurt if I left him in enemy territory.

“Wonderful! Also please bring all the black and yellow concrete you have, we’re building a wall and we’re poor.” Wilbur said brightly. 

I went back and grabbed that and showed up to the boys and Will running around and placing a hideous wall. “Oh, you guys just wanted me here because you’ve already mugged poor Tubbo for all his sand, gravel, and blaze rods.” I said sarcastically.

“No, we wanted you here because I can’t just have two of my SourPatch kids, they get sad without the third.” Wilbur said as I built a small dirt shack to keep Aeither safe from mobs while I built.

“They did kinda mug me though.” Tubbo said brightly.

“What the Hell do you mean by SourPatch kids?” Asked Tommy.

“Do you like it? One of your fans suggested it.” Will said smugly.

“Oh yeah I saw that post; we’re each a part of the tag line: Tommy is sour, Tubbo is sweet, and I’m gone because of how inconsistent my streaming and upload schedules are. I think it’s kinda cute.” I replied.

“I swear you’ve seen every fan post for this server how much time are you spending on dream team Tumblr?” Tubbo asked.

“Pretty much every moment I’m not streaming or facetiming you two or my real life friends.” I replied nonchalantly.

“Well that seems healthy.” Wilbur commented.

“Not all of us need to have a goddamn office and have balance. Some of us can survive on the fleeting love of strangers on the internet and the innate rage that comes from being mistaken for an elementary schooler a few too many times, Mr. Soot.” I said. 

Wilbur laughed and just muttered an “Okay then.” before addressing me again, “One, build a safer spot for that bee and two, we don’t wear armour in this country.” Which led to me happily unequipping my armour. I loved my skin, I worked hard on it and I never had it in view because I’m clumsy and also SnapChat over there is a bitch. I hopped on the wall and started helping when Dream ran over and Wilbur told him to join the call. 

“So what are you doing over here?” Dream asked.

“We’ve decided we’re seceding from the Dream SMP. Welcome to L'Manberg, we don’t fight here so no armour we use our words here.” Wilbur said.

“Yeah! Syllable, Tower, Wall, Fence, Syllable!” Tommy shouted the words he and Will had decided were ‘War Winning Words’. I just rolled my eyes and kept building.

“So you’re good with this too, Nyx? The one who always tries to avoid the conflict?” Dream asked, turning his attention to me.

“You have been kind of a tyrant to them. Might not officially be my battle, but my boys are worth fighting for.” I replied. My fellow L'Manbergians cheered and Tubbo ran up to me and would have hugged me if you could do that in minecraft.